Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    He and Chewing and a couple others are worse. You don't see BLMers in here making threads every single day about white people. You barely even see threads by liberals complaining.

These guys are eternal victims. Every single day in here complaining about the same thing. Going on years.
    this is very true. i don't see any white shaming threads on ISH, but I do see threads trashing black people. very interesting.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Zach de la Rocha isn't half black, where did you get that idea?
    His mom is white. His dad was Hispanic. His dad left when he was young and was raised in a (upper) middle class setting by his educated mother. A person who benefited from white upbringing and compassion like Kaepernick but screams in outrage about injustices of people of color by whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    His mom is white. His dad was Hispanic. His dad left when he was young and was raised in a (upper) middle class setting by his educated mother. A person who benefited from white upbringing and compassion like Kaepernick but screams in outrage about injustices of people of color by whites.
    he ain't wrong when he says "some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses".

FBI investigation about 10 years ago resulted a memo to all law enforcement across the country that their ranks were being infiltrated by white supremacist groups... but st0rmfront doesn't talk about that

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Lol, Zach has said he faced discrimination growing up by white kids, he certainly didn't enjoy the 1/4 white privilege. BTW, his dad was full Mexican American while his mom what half Mexican American and half German/Irish.

Finally put kenny on ignore. Trolling is fine, but the psychosis he displays here is not even remotely entertaining. It's depressing and cringe inducing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    He and Chewing and a couple others are worse. You don't see BLMers in here making threads every single day about white people. You barely even see threads by liberals complaining.

These guys are eternal victims. Every single day in here complaining about the same thing. Going on years.
    there are no BLMers in here. theyre all on Twitter canceling everyones lives. this place isn't significant enough for them because their messages are more so to cause destruction than to engage in debate. theyre not willing to debate. they just drown out or cancel anyone with an opposing view

this is actually the only place on earth other than worldstar to voice concerns about today's political climate. yahoo blocked comments and I've been perma banned on Twitter and Instagram multiple times. try even having a conversation with family members and see how far that gets you.

to say "look at ISH.. blm isn't in everyone's shit daily like those crazy right wingers" is legit the most retarded view point I've ever heard. youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify and all other big tech companies are all extremely left wing and banned every major voice we have except for Joe rogan and now he's next on the chopping block. pretty soon the only place for us to have an.opinion will be ISH and GETTR

how much a blind retard are you anyway.. and wtf I never posted about any of this stuff prior to my return here this past year. I took a 2 year break and before that all I did was discuss basketball

you're literally talking out your ass making shit up and being completely ignorant to anything outside of ISH. like man do you even have a social media account lmao. have you ever watched a single news station other than fox. how can you honestly have this point of view that we're the bullies here lmao.. and the reason a guy like you never likes talking about this stuff is because you're a self hating liberal.cucked incel that's afraid of your own shadow and you think what's going on is perfectly fine because.you have mass formation psychosis. you will blindly follow your leaders and take a 4th and 5th and 6th jab before the end of 2022 and look like something out of robocop when that guy has toxic waste dumped on his ass before you say anything controversial. you're the liberal version of an uncle Tom basically. youl kiss a black Israelites foot and watch him f*ck your girlfriend then take it I'm the a** like cnn suggested every male do to feel a woman's pain.

your people are trash and it's why Los Angeles is in the shape its in. you're like a disease. you only destroy the planet. your political party literally represents the poor, the angry, the lazy, the crazy, the addicted and the uneducated

you should be ashamed of yourselves and hide from society. never show your faces or admit you vote for that shit. its like admitting you're a scientologist. like how can you not wanna kill yourself daily knowing that you supported leaders that shut down the entire planet for 2 years for financial and political gain lol. and even with the proof coming out you're still a braindead f*ggot
    Last edited by HunterSThompson; 01-31-2022 at 03:06 PM.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Lol, Zach has said he faced discrimination growing up by white kids, he certainly didn't enjoy the 1/4 white privilege. BTW, his dad was full Mexican American while his mom what half Mexican American and half German/Irish.

I stand corrected. But his dad was half Jewish making him still half white. Some reports are his family history about being Mexican revolutionaries are lies and he was from full Jewish ancestry coming from Spain

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Finally put kenny on ignore. Trolling is fine, but the psychosis he displays here is not even remotely entertaining. It's depressing and cringe inducing.
    whats sad is the people that entertain his threads. they're literally responding to someone that is mentally ill and see no issue with his behavior.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Finally put kenny on ignore.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    whats sad is the people that entertain his threads. they're literally responding to someone that is mentally ill and see no issue with his behavior.
    hey fatass. you should put me on ignore too. you obviously can't debate me. I don't even know who bison is tbh lmao. isn't he someone's alt that just does one liners

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    hey fatass. you should put me on ignore too. you obviously can't debate me. I don't even know who bison is tbh lmao. isn't he someone's alt that just does one liners
    what a fragile mentality you have kenny boy. you're suggesting i block you because i don't agree with your opinions..haha, you're weak. unlike you i don't need a safe space.

like a chair, bitch

OP is cancer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    OP is cancer.
    yeah I'm the problem

a guy forced to stay inside his home for 2 years and was blamed for everything wrong with the world for 4 years before that. and made to feel like a murdering rapist of natives for 31 years before that..

I am not the reason you liberal ******s are all addicted to meth and pills committing suicide. donald trump isn't either. neither are cops.

you chose a path of destruction. I didn't force you to be a soulless diseased retard. I didn't make you take those jabs. nobody forced you to check your privilege. nobody forced you to live in the ghetto. nobody forced you to drive your girlfriend to an abortion clinic. nobody held your hand and took you to a welfare line. nobody made you afraid of talking to females. nobody made any of you sell out and join a faction that's mission is to destroy white history and black families

THIS IS ON YOU. all your responses in this thread by all you f*ggots is exactly what I'm talking about. imagine blaming me. a Canadian who's never wronged another human being or treated anyone unfairly like I'm the problem. imagine pointing your finger at a guy who's family literally never owned a slave and was in fact enslaved by the British. my family became successful and I benefited from their honest hard work and status attained through working with others instead of fighting with them. and all I've done since the beginning of this is wait till election day and voted while voicing my concerns and being censored nearly everywhere I've ever posted online. even here I can't get a message out without the thread disappearing in a day or 2. this one is likely to be erased as well. and it only drives me to do more... and more...and more...till you f*cks get sick and tired and change

Yeah I'm not reading that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Yeah I'm not reading that.
    typical lazy liberal. if you don't have my kind of money you gotta be able to read bro