Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    One person's death don't prove anything.
    what about Obama becoming president and the most racial division coming from it and blm literally being invited to the white house after chanting "die pigs die"

or Halle berry and Denzel winning Oscar's and black people still turning Hollywood into a progressive nightmare where white men can barely find a job now unless they kiss people's buttholes

or the nba literally being a club for black people and almost no whites being allowed to succeed and their careers being snuffed out in the US before rhey even get started. all while trashing white coaching hires and then going full BLM mode and spitting on the flag. like they all didn't already win at life.. all cause some guy OD'd on fentanyl while being arrested for passing counterfeit money and having a long history of violence including robbing a pregnant woman and threatening to shoot her unborn child. then putting up statues of this dirt bag all over the states and overthrowing a president because apparently all cops are racist and that means all Republicans are racist all cause of this one isolated incident. like man... imagine being that unbelievably racist and discriminating yourself and then pointing your finger at someone lol

there's tons of examples of black people having the best possible lives and still blaming white people for everything wrong with them.

rappers do it all the time. like how can.you get paid millions and then blame us after you go broke spending it all on jewelry and cars. and then when you get shot by a rival gang member they're treated like heroes and made into legends like they weren't involved in organized crime

and then all their fans emulate them and spend all their money on stuff they don't need and their families suffer for it and it's the white man's fault their communities are in ruins. like they literally didn't rob their local store or burn it down themselves.

just tired of all the backlash every time something goes wrong with someone else's life. I get it enough from the natives up here. they blame me for them spending all their reparations on booze and drugs and then committing suicide cause they ran out of money and their addiction drove then insane. like the government isn't giving you thousands each month to spend on that crap. it's for food and clothes lol

my native friends all got 40k cheques a few years ago for some settlement.. they all spent it in a few weeks

no amount of handouts will ever make anyone happy. you have to do that for yourself

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

Leave it to ISH to turn someone's tragic death into a political and racial discussion.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Of all the Miss USA contestants you'd figure she was the least like to suicide since I believe she was the oldest winner ever. She was trolled on social media a lot because she complained a lot about work and society but at her age you'd think she could deal with it. She was very sensitive to the color of her skin and felt it held her back. She was half white but sometimes I feel half breeds are even more sensitive to racial issues. Kaepernick, Obama, Zack de La Rocha, Jussie Smollet etc

The warning signs were definitely there. She had quit or was going to quit her law firm and had said she was feeling suicidal to some of the people around her. Also the milestone of her turning 30 seemed to bother her a lot. The sudden fame and pressure was just too much I guess.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Leave it to ISH to turn someone's tragic death into a political and racial discussion.
    dude I've been locked in my house for 2 years cause of a liberal vaccine agenda and I can't watch a single new TV show or movie that doesn't have a feminist or BLM agenda

you're damn right I'm gonna turn every piece of shit that represents your side into a polical talking point

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    dude I've been locked in my house for 2 years cause of a liberal vaccine agenda and I can't watch a single new TV show or movie that doesn't have a feminist or BLM agenda

you're damn right I'm gonna turn every piece of shit that represents your side into a polical talking point
    no excuses, you're a piece of a shit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Damn, she was pretty. My type of chick with the curly hair.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    no excuses, you're a piece of a shit.
    this is basically the equivalent of your point of view but reversed

like man. at least these people could go out and get a sandwich somewhere

this is basically the equivalent of your point of view but reversed

like man. at least these people could go out and get a sandwich somewhere
    and you're the equivalent of BLM but on the republican side. you spend your days blaming the 13% for your problems. once again, you are solely responsible for your actions. you made yourself into a loser kenny.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Damn, she was pretty. My type of chick with the curly hair.
    She had beautiful legs. Unfortunately she had skinny white girl hips with a man's six pack abs.

What do you mean by that? How does the story of someone committing suicide relate to a Conservarive / Liberal argument. Because she's black? I'm confused.

Banned

and you're the equivalent of BLM but on the republican side. you spend your days blaming the 13% for your problems. once again, you are solely responsible for your actions. you made yourself into a loser kenny.
    sorry but I have yet to burn down a single city let alone dozens like blm

I have yet to treat entire races of people with hate and force guilt on them regardless of political affiliation or their ancestry that may have absolutely nothing to do with the slave trade and even if they did its inherited guilt which doesn't make sense cause if that's the case then literally every culture that ever existed had to murder others to survive and even blacks owned slaves. who do you think sold them to us. and fighting racism with more racism is a hypocritical way of doing things. I've seen blm March through white neighborhoods chanting black power and "out of your homes and into the streets. stolen land and stolen people" ... I've literally never seen a republican gathering go into black neighborhoods doing anything like this.

and again when did I ever blame black people for the covid restrictions. if anything they're on my side when it comes to vaccines.. but again that's not even because they did their own research or anything. it's strictly because they don't trust white people and think the vaccines are just a big plan to murder them. even blacks don't really support the democratic party. they just vote for the lesser of 2 evil white factions

personally I have almost no beef with even black liberals. they don't really exist up here. I just like playing devils advocate and calling out hypocrisy

sorry but I have yet to burn down a single city let alone dozens like blm

I have yet to treat entire races of people with hate and force guilt on them regardless of political affiliation or their ancestry that may have absolutely nothing to do with the slave trade and even if they did its inherited guilt which doesn't make sense cause if that's the case then literally every culture that ever existed had to murder others to survive and even blacks owned slaves. who do you think sold them to us. and fighting racism with more racism is a hypocritical way of doing things. I've seen blm March through white neighborhoods chanting black power and "out of your homes and into the streets. stolen land and stolen people" ... I've literally never seen a republican gathering go into black neighborhoods doing anything like this.

and again when did I ever blame black people for the covid restrictions. if anything they're on my side when it comes to vaccines.. but again that's not even because they did their own research or anything. it's strictly because they don't trust white people and think the vaccines are just a big plan to murder them. even blacks don't really support the democratic party. they just vote for the lesser of 2 evil white factions

personally I have almost no beef with even black liberals. they don't really exist up here. I just like playing devils advocate and calling out hypocrisy
    meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Of all the Miss USA contestants you'd figure she was the least like to suicide since I believe she was the oldest winner ever. She was trolled on social media a lot because she complained a lot about work and society but at her age you'd think she could deal with it. She was very sensitive to the color of her skin and felt it held her back. She was half white but sometimes I feel half breeds are even more sensitive to racial issues. Kaepernick, Obama, Zack de La Rocha, Jussie Smollet etc

The warning signs were definitely there. She had quit or was going to quit her law firm and had said she was feeling suicidal to some of the people around her. Also the milestone of her turning 30 seemed to bother her a lot. The sudden fame and pressure was just too much I guess.
    Zach de la Rocha isn't half black, where did you get that idea?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

He and Chewing and a couple others are worse. You don't see BLMers in here making threads every single day about white people. You barely even see threads by liberals complaining.

These guys are eternal victims. Every single day in here complaining about the same thing. Going on years.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    He and Chewing and a couple others are worse. You don't see BLMers in here making threads every single day about white people. You barely even see threads by liberals complaining.

These guys are eternal victims. Every single day in here complaining about the same thing. Going on years.
    Excuse me? Why are you bringing me into this discussion? Victim? You people are the ones crying about some type of injustice every single ****ing day of your pathetic lives. You're addicted to being a victim. I could care less if someone offends me and I damn sure will keep offending others knowing full well it makes babies like you cry and soil yourselves.