Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    i open this thread to see what was once a beautiful black girl and instead saw highweights fat gut
    fixed

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

i open this thread to see a beautiful black girl and highwhey going in on hunterS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    hes a black lib that talks about Iverson and mike vick as the goats of their sport

you can have em

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    hes a black lib that talks about Iverson and mike vick as the goats of their sport

you can have em

Maybe not mike vick but you really gonna tell me iverson aint da goat? 20 years from now youll recognize what ive been tellin you. Rip my brotha kobe

Banned

Maybe not mike vick but you really gonna tell me iverson aint da goat? 20 years from now youll recognize what ive been tellin you. Rip my brotha kobe
    you dont even sound like a real account. another Steve alt?