Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apartment

https://us.yahoo.com/news/former-mis...232340087.html

so this pretty much proves that no amount of reparations, BLM donations, affirmative action or boot kissing can fix the real problem with society today.

and its not systemic racism. its chronic depression, entitlement, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, pill addiction, antipsychotics, single parent households, welfare, liberal ideology, safe places, mass formation psychosis brainwashing/toxic tribalism, cancel culture, isolation sickness, social media addiction

not even the most prestigious award a female could ever receive could give her a reason to live.

your problems aren't caused by white people. the end

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    https://us.yahoo.com/news/former-mis...232340087.html

so this pretty much proves that no amount of reparations, BLM donations, affirmative action or boot kissing can fix the real problem with society today.

and its not systemic racism. its chronic depression, entitlement, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, pill addiction, antipsychotics, single parent households, welfare, liberal ideology, safe places, mass formation psychosis brainwashing/toxic tribalism, cancel culture, isolation sickness, social media addiction

not even the most prestigious award a female could ever receive could give her a reason to live.

your problems aren't caused by white people. the end
    and your problems aren't caused by black people, so why do you obsess over them so much? you and you alone are responsible for being a miserable loser.

Default Re: former miss USA and strong independent black female jumps to her death from apart

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    and your problems aren't caused by black people, so why do you obsess over them so much? you and you alone are responsible for being a miserable loser.
    My problems are caused by lazy fat ****s who are a net negative to society

Banned

when did i ever say my problems are caused by black people. i've said a million times that i love black conservatives/republicans and love candace owens and respect men like Jesse Lee Peterson, Larry Elder and other truth speakers that believe in personal accountability

and i'm speaking mostly for white people in the united states. i myself never really have to deal with these racist progressive crowds of antifa/BLM activists up here.

the only problem i currently have is with vaccine mandates and censorship or progressive/feminist movies being made

i don't remember ever saying "i have a personal problem caused by black people" lol... i would never be that much of a hypocrite. i'm just a truth speaker and call shit how i see it. you could say it represents your own personal issues with blaming whitey for everything. i know you hold a tremendous amount of resentment inside you and you over eat to compensate for your depression. then blame your blubber on the top 1%

Banned

when did i ever say my problems are caused by black people. i've said a million times that i love black conservatives/republicans and love candace owens and respect men like Jesse Lee Peterson, Larry Elder and other truth speakers that believe in personal accountability

and i'm speaking mostly for white people in the united states. i myself never really have to deal with these racist progressive crowds of antifa/BLM activists up here.

the only problem i currently have is with vaccine mandates and censorship or progressive/feminist movies being made

i don't remember ever saying "i have a personal problem caused by black people" lol... i would never be that much of a hypocrite. i'm just a truth speaker and call shit how i see it. you could say it represents your own personal issues with blaming whitey for everything. i know you hold a tremendous amount of resentment inside you and you over eat to compensate for your depression. then blame your blubber on the top 1%
    you fight to win certain battles (conservative talking points), but you don't fight to win the war (establishment/big government). you're stuck in the loop that they want you to be stuck inside. your horse blinders aren't any different than rr3's or itsmillertime, they're just a different color.

and you contribute ZERO to society kennyboy. you aren't employed. can you please explain to ISH how you contribute to society in a positive manner? have you created jobs? have you contributed positive talk to help others? do you volunteer your free time? you purchase chinese-made baseball cards form ebay and replica WWE belts, so you aren't even helping your local economy. from where i'm standing, all of your threads are negative, you have zero positivity in your life. it's a reflection of your state of mind, which is miserable.

Banned

you fight to win certain battles (conservative talking points), but you don't fight to win the war (establishment/big government).
    wrong. i vote every election

you're stuck in the loop
    yeah because the people i vote for never win

and you contribute ZERO to society kennyboy. you aren't employed. can you please explain to ISH how you contribute to society in a positive manner? have you created jobs? have you contributed positive talk to help others? do you volunteer your free time?
    i pay a ton in taxes every year. i spent like 75k in the past 2 months on cards. ebay probly gave close to 10,000$ in GST to the federal government just off those purchases. and i don't take anything from society so i don't see why i should give so much back. i've been under a lockdown/vaccine mandate for 2 years and can't even do anything anymore yet i still help pay for my city to stay up and running smoothly when i can't even use it

you purchase chinese-made baseball cards form ebay
    panini and topps cards are manufactured in the united states ( new york and arlengton texas i believe ) and like i said theres GST and import charges that go to both our countries to help further the growth of north america

and replica WWE belts

i've owned 3 belts before. one wwe shop replica big gold ( made in the states ), a dave millican belt ( made in the states ), and an ORM belt ( made in the states ). i mean i would buy canadian but theres nobody up here that makes them other than reggie parks way back in the day but he retired

from where i'm standing, all of your threads are negative

well that really depends on personal preference. you're a fat liberal heathen entitled hypocrite that can't just enjoy what he has and always has to spite anyone that might have it better than you. sorry but you benefit from a patriarchy just like the white man does. a first world/american privilege. if i'm one step above you and theres 100 steps below inbetween you and a starving kid in africa then you should maybe stop looking at me to save the planet and maybe do a bit of it yourself before saying anything

you have zero positivity in your life

i love my friends, family, sports, video games, movies, my pet, my fortune and skin colour, gender, heritage

it's a reflection of your state of mind, which is miserable.
    projecting

you just sat on your own invisible psychiatrist couch with this post and you didn't even realize it

Banned

highway is a perfect example of why i make threads like these. theres this misconception that its impossible for a white straight male conservative with money to ever be happy. like what is all this "privilege" talk if we have it so shitty. people should pitty us

"if he spends money on things it must all be worthless or fake and not helping the world in any way so it sucks. the white straight male conservative must be miserable because he isn't suffering like a "mentally stable" liberal fatass that eats microwaved noodles or rice for every meal near the end of the month when he runs out of money

i'm everything thats wrong with the world... remember that. because i'm fortunate i can't appreciate the food i eat or have fun doing anything. i'm miserable when i sleep in. i hate getting cool stuff i always wanted as a kid. i also hate that my house is the center of all get togethers for ppv's, poker nights and bbq's where i can stay up all night drinking and laughing and telling jokes or reminiscing. its such a bore.

i wish i could go back 10 years ago when i worked retail where customers would give me shit for not knowing french or having the wrong prices or being out of stock or not knowing where something is. i also miss the times when i would live paycheque to paycheque worrying about my future and if i would ever own a home and if i would end up robbing a store if i ever got fired just to pay my rent or buy some food. living in fear of the unknown was way more exciting. i also miss having spite for the fortunate ones in society. i miss being jealous of other peoples happiness

wait... no i don't... i don't miss any of this

and i sure as hell wouldn't trade my life with whatever this thing is

One person's death don't prove anything.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Highwhey has such an inferiority complex.

Banned

This applies to black people and beaners.

You chose to eat a ton of food and become a fat tub of lard. That was all you.

Majority of black people refuse to learn in school and choose to be ignorant. Then when they do go to school, they take courses that don't any life skills other than complaining and claiming to be a victim equivalent to a homeless bum asking others for money. Being uneducated was their choice.

You and the majority of them are both prone to diabetes and having a low IQ.
    Last edited by ThRRR3tardSatan; 01-31-2022 at 07:28 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    One person's death don't prove anything.

According to the white supremist HuntersThompson it does ...

hit the nail on the head actually

why are you literally always defensive?

you never engage in any of these things even though they're interesting and on point

highway is a perfect example of why i make threads like these. theres this misconception that its impossible for a white straight male conservative with money to ever be happy. like what is all this "privilege" talk if we have it so shitty. people should pitty us

"if he spends money on things it must all be worthless or fake and not helping the world in any way so it sucks. the white straight male conservative must be miserable because he isn't suffering like a "mentally stable" liberal fatass that eats microwaved noodles or rice for every meal near the end of the month when he runs out of money

i'm everything thats wrong with the world... remember that. because i'm fortunate i can't appreciate the food i eat or have fun doing anything. i'm miserable when i sleep in. i hate getting cool stuff i always wanted as a kid. i also hate that my house is the center of all get togethers for ppv's, poker nights and bbq's where i can stay up all night drinking and laughing and telling jokes or reminiscing. its such a bore.

i wish i could go back 10 years ago when i worked retail where customers would give me shit for not knowing french or having the wrong prices or being out of stock or not knowing where something is. i also miss the times when i would live paycheque to paycheque worrying about my future and if i would ever own a home and if i would end up robbing a store if i ever got fired just to pay my rent or buy some food. living in fear of the unknown was way more exciting. i also miss having spite for the fortunate ones in society. i miss being jealous of other peoples happiness

wait... no i don't... i don't miss any of this

and i sure as hell wouldn't trade my life with whatever this thing is
    i have never mentioned you having white male privilige. and i didn't say you can't be happy because your white, i said it's highly unlikely for you to be happy because of how many negative threads you publish. it's just basic logic. if you spend the majority of your time pondering about negative shit, you are not likely to be a happy person. that goes for any ethnicity. you're making a whole lot of assumptions to fill in your agenda here kenny. you are mentally unstable, that is a fact. it's not because your white, it's just because you're a piece of shit.

keep trying to frame me as a racist though. your responses are very generic btw.