Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Pressure from libtards on censoring Joe Rogan is mounting. Meghan and Harry push hard

Looks Meghan and Harry were partially successful where Neil Young, Dave Grohl and Jodi Mitchell (not sure who she is) were not. They just signed 25 million deal with Spotify and feel they have the power to silence Rogan.

Rogan will not be cancelled but a content misinformation warning regarding Covid will precede his podcast from now on.

The liberal elites once again thinking the masses are simply too dumb to be responsible for absorbing information on their own. Remember it was liberals who tried to ban rap in the 80s and put content warnings on music.

Liberal elites. The biggest Karens of them all. Just pathetic

https://7news.com.au/sunrise/enterta...ersy-c-5505033

Banned

Default Re: Pressure from libtards on censoring Joe Rogan is mounting. Meghan and Harry push

but how is it misinformation. he says antivirals work. and they do

Default Re: Pressure from libtards on censoring Joe Rogan is mounting. Meghan and Harry push

I hate joe rogan and his misinformation... which is why I get my virus information from credible scientific sources like Bill Gates, Howard Stern, Woopi Goldberg, and NPR (aka nazi party radio)

What happened to ItsMillerTime!?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I hate joe rogan and his misinformation... which is why I get my virus information from credible scientific sources like Bill Gates, Howard Stern, Woopi Goldberg, and NPR (aka nazi party radio)
    you forgot sesame street

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

Imagine taking health advice from bill gates over joe rogan

Why does anybody give a shit what Megan Markle has to say about anything?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    She black. N she marry a 'prince'. She is a queenz to Hollywood n all the gossip tabloid readers. She trying get in with queen Oprahs n Sasha Fierce. Michael Obama. All dem.

Decent college freshman

Joe Rogan sucks and spreads misinformation every day. He is every bit as bad as Fox News. He is also controlled by rich right wing donors/think tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Joe Rogan sucks and spreads misinformation every day. He is every bit as bad as Fox News. He is also controlled by rich right wing donors/think tanks.
    Racist!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How is it that the sheep have so much power nowadays?? The purple-haired freaks and cisgendered weirdos have all the power in this country. How can this be?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Racist!
    Rogan is most likely somewhat racist.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Thats the real head scratcher for me here. What audience could that program possibly have?

Even the groups in society I consider idiots... I dont see them tuning in to listen to “Megan and Harry.”

Maybe they have a big listener base I wasnt aware of but... it seems weird.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    How is it that the sheep have so much power nowadays?? The purple-haired freaks and cisgendered weirdos have all the power in this country. How can this be?
    They have no actual power lol.

The rich and powerful are running this country into the ground.

College superstar

It is pretty obvious this is the pharmaceutical industry vs the supplement industry.