Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Greatest of All Time retires

Tom Brady hangs it up after 22 years in the NFL.

Other teams can come out from hiding now.

The bad man can't hurt you no more.

Hell of a career for the GOAT.

Banned

Default Re: The Greatest of All Time retires

this kind of cucks the shit out of every sports writer that picked rodgers as league mvp ( mistakenly ) and destroys their "tom will fall off a cliff" narrative that they've been using since 2015

he retires leading the league in completions, yards, TD's, yards per game and leading another all time great comeback drive that was ruined by a blown coverage for a hail mary last second pass by the rams

he literally never fell off and should easily have won league mvp at age 44

analytical data ( the sports writers go to formula ) was completely ignored to keep brady from winning it

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-mvp-pic...-analysts-2021

Gronk retiring in 3....2....

Damn, he looks like he's legit leaving a few more elite seasons and another potential title on the table. I'm just surprised he'd hang it up when he was still easily a top 3-4 QB in the league.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Damn, he looks like he's legit leaving a few more elite seasons and another potential title on the table. I'm just surprised he'd hang it up when he was still easily a top 3-4 QB in the league.
    good. no way for anyone to talk shit. people were begging for him to fall off. why give them any ammunition

imagine jordan stayed retired after 1998... even bringing up lebron in any kind of discussion would have gotten someone shot

this is better than a peyton manning walk off superbowl as an average QB tbh. he left at possibly his peak as a thrower of the football

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    good. no way for anyone to talk shit. people were begging for him to fall off. why give them any ammunition

imagine jordan stayed retired after 1998... even bringing up lebron in any kind of discussion would have gotten someone shot

this is better than a peyton manning walk off superbowl as an average QB tbh. he left at possibly his peak as a thrower of the football
    Only difference is those Bulls really looked like they had just completed their last stand, in addition to all their core players being old they barely eked out wins over the Pacers & Jazz. In addition to Brady still playing at an elite level, this Bucs team looked prime to contend for Super Bowls for a few more seasons. I'm assuming he's doing this for personal reasons, but from a football perspective it makes zero sense to me, He looks like he has at least 3 more season of playing elite football AND contending for Super Bowls. I heard the retirement rumors over the last few weeks but I never believed them. I'm honestly very surprised he did this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Only difference is those Bulls really looked like they had just completed their last stand, in addition to all their core players being old they barely eked out wins over the Pacers & Jazz. In addition to Brady still playing at an elite level, this Bucs team looked prime to contend for Super Bowls for a few more seasons. I'm assuming he's doing this for personal reasons, but from a football perspective it makes zero sense to me, He looks like he has at least 3 more season of playing elite football AND contending for Super Bowls. I heard the retirement rumors over the last few weeks but I never believed them. I'm honestly very surprised he did this.
    Bucs have alot of big name free agents this offseason (Godwin, JPP, Suh, Gronk, Jenson, Davis, Fournette, Cappa, etc) with little cap room, it's very likely they were not gonna be the same team they were in 2020 and this year. They were able to bring back all their free agents last off-season, but with the limited cap room this year it is unlikely most come back. I'm sure that is one of the reason Brady decided not to return.

You sound like someone who's more afraid of failure than wanting to win. It figures that you're such a low testosterone loser.

Saying Manning was an average QB in 2015 is being generous, he was absolute dog shit that year.

RIP Tom Brady. You lived a great life. Maybe the greatest.

How funny that his last ever game winning drive will go down as the same game AB had a mental breakdown.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    You sound like someone who's more afraid of failure than wanting to win. It figures that you're such a low testosterone loser.
    the guys 44. you want him to fall off at age 45 or 46 and people finally have their moment to say

afraid of failure would be him retiring after this one in 2015 when he was 38 LMAO

i tied montana! i'm out

you had your chance time and time and time again and after 7 extra chances brady said enough. suck it bitch

the guys 44. you want him to fall off at age 45 or 46 and people finally have their moment to say

afraid of failure would be him retiring after this one in 2015 when he was 38 LMAO

you had your chance time and time and time again and after 7 extra chances brady said enough. suck it bitch

Sorry. I didn't mean to trigger you and your vicarious accomplishments. I have tremendous respect and admiration for Brady.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Welp, looks to be a little premature. Rumors are he hasn't confirmed his retirement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Sorry. I didn't mean to trigger you and your vicarious accomplishments. I have tremendous respect and admiration for Brady.

is this you?