Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Canadian truckers on strike over covid mandates. heading to ottawa to block roads

This is turning into a shitshow. Either the outside agitators are already at work or a good chunk of these "protesters" are just there for an adventure.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Canadian truckers on strike over covid mandates. heading to ottawa to block roads

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    This is turning into a shitshow. Either the outside agitators are already at work or a good chunk of these "protesters" are just there for an adventure.
    Personally I think they're shit disturbing and the media focuses on them. The real small minority.

Funny, if this was a BLM movement the riotors are deflected as not real BLM. But the truckers fighting for freedom are racist vandals!

i have better baseball and basketball collector's cards than OP does. mines are the real deal, not chinese replicas like OP's WWE belt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i have better baseball and basketball collector's cards than OP does. mines are the real deal, not chinese replicas like OP's WWE belt.
    na you're definitely a bitcoin and digital property collector and you have maybe 2000$ invested in both combined

your only real valuables are your illegal hand guns and single shot rifles

Banned

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post

Beta Male sighting!

Decent college freshman

How is op going to get more LeBron rookie cards? This is a problem.

That's how I imagine RRR3's Off the Court persona.

Or perhaps Bladef after going too long without a booster shot.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    I think this movement has spoken to a lot of people's general fatigue over covid. There's a blockade at the border here in Alberta and there's been a lot of farmers and construction outfits making their way down and it's continuing to gain momentum. Some crazies for sure but I know lots of ordinary people that fully support what's going on, but then I also live in an uber conservative part of the country. It's different in the rural parts of the country, as soon as you get out of the city people look at you funny if you wear a mask.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro View Post
    I think this movement has spoken to a lot of people's general fatigue over covid. There's a blockade at the border here in Alberta and there's been a lot of farmers and construction outfits making their way down and it's continuing to gain momentum. Some crazies for sure but I know lots of ordinary people that fully support what's going on, but then I also live in an uber conservative part of the country. It's different in the rural parts of the country, as soon as you get out of the city people look at you funny if you wear a mask.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    why would that moron even release a fake documentary about him getting trolled lmao.. he shoulda burned everything and moved on

Banned

just got the the part where the jdub guy used "meta irony" to explain his goofy meltdown bringing up that copywrite claim and saying (sarcastically but at the same time seriously but not really) that he hated Sam and thought about him for 9 years and it gave him a passion for film making. but in reality he was obviously 100% serious. what a loser

just got the the part where the jdub guy used "meta irony" to explain his goofy meltdown bringing up that copywrite claim and saying (sarcastically but at the same time seriously but not really) that he hated Sam and thought about him for 9 years and it gave him a passion for film making. but in reality he was obviously 100% serious. what a loser
    Thats why Sam recorded the interview himself so he couldn't change the narrative later. The crackhead girlfriend killed it though.