Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: List of players who got considerable worse with the rule changes / basketball cha

Not all that concerned with who you have in your card collection. But if it was NFTs I would be very alarmed

Banned

Default Re: List of players who got considerable worse with the rule changes / basketball cha

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Not all that concerned with who you have in your card collection. But if it was NFTs I would be very alarmed
    you should be concerned. I made a ton off investing in guys like fernando tatis Jr before when people thought Ronald acuna was the top prospect. had his 1st bowman auto and topps chrome autos that made me thousands. same with vladimir guerrero when people said he would just be a fat bum. also invested in a luka from day one and turned like 400$ into 3k. bought an ohtani bowman chrome refractor psa 10 2 months ago for 2000 and now it's worth 3000

and as everyone knows I invested in 4 lebron rookies. I knew he would be just fine in his old age

think about that for a second. with all the shit I've talked about lebron I invested almost 20 grand into him and wouldn't even pick up a Tatum for a few hundred dollars.. and as for your NFT crap. you need to stop taking advice from steve on what to invest in. how much money has he lost you on crypto this year

Nobody mentioned someone by the name of Trae young? I'm surprised

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Nobody mentioned someone by the name of Trae young? I'm surprised
    Trae Young is top 5 in points and assist and is having his most efficient year. Listing him would be one of the lowest IQ post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    So if you see a player on this list on your team...your team is more than likely worse than it was last season

(clears throat)
    James Harden
    Luka Doncic
    Jordan Clarkson (pretty much useless now)
    Cameron Payne (pretty much useless now)
    Bogdan bogdanovich (pretty much useless now)
    Jayson Tatum
    Bradley Beal
    Julius Randle (the fans being back not the rule change has affected him)
    Steph Curry (still better than everyone else on this list and took the smallest hit out of all of them)
    Russell Westbrook

So if you see someone from your team on this list and they play a major role on your team....its over bro.say good bye

dame was playing hurt since the Olympics so im not counting him.

Thinking about doing a list of the players who got better with the rule changes (example derozan)
    Harden…right
    Luka….wrong
    Clarkson…right
    Cameron payne… right
    Bogdan….right
    Tatum….wrong
    Beal…right
    Randle…right
    Curry (he hasn’t been the same since that night he tried to hit 16 3’s to rush to break the record)…but I’ll say wrong cause it’s not the rule changes

Now last but certainly not least….russell bussle hustle Westbrook. It’s not the rule changes…. I’ve never seen this before. How do you go from being an 85% ft shooter to a 60%??? How do you go from a top 20 mid range in the game to losing the ball comically in the air 30 feet when pulling up to shoot a midrange now???? How do you go from knocking jokic out of making the playoffs with a cold blooded impossible dagger 3 to hitting….the top…..of the fking back board on a wide open corner 3??? I can’t….I can’t explain this shit

NBA All-star

people will play differently when there's a target on their back. kids have a very difficult time understanding someone who plays better with a target on their back, because the tits say we want to avoid kids from observing unnecessary death.

I take all of his counting stats with a grain of salt since he's a stat padder and a triple-double junkie. he's worse bro.....considerably
    That aged like milk in the desert. Luka's teammates aren't clearing out for him grab rebounds like OKC did sometimes with Westbrook. He's also one of the leagues best scorers and passers, so 28 and 9 seems like logical numbers.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Wouldn't have bumped this one of I was o
    OP.

Curry's season was kinda weird. Wasn't he like on an MVP pace the first couple of months? Then he seemed to hit a wall and never got back to that pre-wall level( referring to his 3point shooting specfically). I mean he's 34, but if it's an age thing that should have been evident from the start of the season?

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Curry's season was kinda weird. Wasn't he like on an MVP pace the first couple of months? Then he seemed to hit a wall and never got back to that pre-wall level( referring to his 3point shooting specfically). I mean he's 34, but if it's an age thing that should have been evident from the start of the season?
    I think he was still looking for that balance between scoring, and making the assist. but once Poole and Looney starts keeping those TO down, it's pretty much game over.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Now last but certainly not least….russell bussle hustle Westbrook. It’s not the rule changes…. I’ve never seen this before. How do you go from being an 85% ft shooter to a 60%??? How do you go from a top 20 mid range in the game to losing the ball comically in the air 30 feet when pulling up to shoot a midrange now???? How do you go from knocking jokic out of making the playoffs with a cold blooded impossible dagger 3 to hitting….the top…..of the fking back board on a wide open corner 3??? I can’t….I can’t explain this shit
    Imagine how much aids he has been exposed to since living full time in LA ? This barely DL nicca had nowhere near the volume of skinny Jean lil batty bwoy partners in OKC or other less liberal cities. In LA? Son gotta be swimming in it.

So I chalk Westbrick’s rapid decline up to:

1. Hyper-Athletic players who rely on it for all their success begin their physical decline earlier than skilled, slower players who don’t have to rely on speed or quickness for success.

2. He isn’t getting bailed out and sent to the free throw line on anywhere near as many out of control drives anymore.

3. Son full of aids

4. Rules changes making him less able to be as effective at stat padding and highlight generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    He looked great early in the year. But as is often the case with fine-touch distance shooters, anytime we put on significant muscle mass (for Curry, this additional 8-10lbs of muscle is significant), it generally is accompanied by slightly less sensitive nerve endings in the areas with the added mass and hypertrophy, as well as less superfine touch, and resulting decreased accuracy, to varying degrees, for several months.

Curry has never physically been in better condition, but the added strength and mass, and the heavier lifting and more intense exercises that accompany it, is likely slightly clouding his peripheral nerve sensation in his fingertips more than many consider.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    He looked great early in the year. But as is often the case with fine-touch distance shooters, anytime we put on significant muscle mass (for Curry, this additional 8-10lbs of muscle is significant), it generally is accompanied by slightly less sensitive nerve endings in the areas with the added mass and hypertrophy, as well as less superfine touch, and resulting decreased accuracy, to varying degrees, for several months.

Curry has never physically been in better condition, but the added strength and mass, and the heavier lifting and more intense exercises that accompany it, is likely slightly clouding his peripheral nerve sensation in his fingertips more than many consider.
    thought it was all about the stroke. If Thompson can do it, there's no excuse for Curry. And if Thompson can't do it, it's only because he's going for the 2's and lost depth perception on the stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    thought it was all about the stroke. If Thompson can do it, there's no excuse for Curry. And if Thompson can't do it, it's only because he's going for the 2's and lost depth perception on the stroke.
    ”thought it was all about the stroke?” What kind of oversimplified catch phrase bullshiz is that ? Lol

Were you a D-1 3pt shooter, who nerded out with the team trainers who were studying kinesiology ? Or nah ? I’m guessing nah

Anthony Davis.