Default what do they call the places where you can wash your clothes in america

laundry center?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: what do they call the places where you can wash your clothes in america

Your garage.

Does anyone use Laundromats in America anymore?

Default Re: what do they call the places where you can wash your clothes in america

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Your garage.

Yea i had to use one to wash a huge ugg blanket we had that wouldnt fit in the washer or dryer. Its called a laundromat to the op

your mom's house

Your garage.

People who live in apartments. Where do you live?

I live in an efficiency with no laundry unit, and there's alot of apartments without one.

Luckily I have family near me so I just go to their house to do laundry.

Your garage.

People in big cities I guess are forced to, since landlords in the main don't allow washing machines. Why? They cause A LOT of flood damage. For example, someone on 5th floor causes a flood and damages the ceiling of the person on the 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st floor. So laundromats in NYC is big business.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    your mom's house

Laundromats OP.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    People who live in apartments. Where do you live?

I live in an efficiency with no laundry unit, and there's alot of apartments without one.

Luckily I have family near me so I just go to their house to do laundry.
    I've lived in an apartment for a short time. I've known lots of people who lived in apartments. The apartment complex always had it's own washing room. The place I lived had 2. One on each side of the property

I've lived in an apartment for a short time. I've known lots of people who lived in apartments. The apartment complex always had it's own washing room. The place I lived had 2. One on each side of the property
    i prefer in-unit washer and dryer after having lived in one without it, but the complex laundromat was a nice place to chat with hot chicks from the same complex.

Lightbulb Re: what do they call the places where you can wash your clothes in america

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i prefer in-unit washer and dryer after having lived in one without it, but the complex laundromat was a nice place to chat with hot chicks from the same complex.
    Plus, I don't know if it's because of the heat from the machines, the lack of clean clothes or the close proximity to their apartment but it seems like girls always dress real light when they visit the apartment 'mat.
    Tight sweat shorts, no bras, no panties, sports bras, loose low hanging t shirts etc etc. I've caught my share of a full set of glorious tits on a girl bending over with no bra, or a little bit of bush playing peek a boo on the crease of pair of sweat or running shorts. I only lived in a apartment for about a year but that's one of the best parts of apartment living that I remember

Plus, I don't know if it's because of the heat from the machines, the lack of clean clothes or the close proximity to their apartment but it seems like girls always dress real light when they visit the apartment 'mat.
    Tight sweat shorts, no bras, no panties, sports bras, loose low hanging t shirts etc etc. I've caught my share of a full set of glorious tits on a girl bending over with no bra, or a little bit of bush playing peek a boo on the crease of pair of sweat or running shorts. I only lived in a apartment for about a year but that's one of the best parts of apartment living that I remember
    yep, it was the spot for sure

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    your mom's house
    Lmao

thanks

Laundry room