Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Man murders 19 year old Burger King employee - demands reparations while put insi

All the problems the last 20 years are caused by one type....the 13%

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Man murders 19 year old Burger King employee - demands reparations while put insi

Career criminal kills 2 NYPD officers a couple of days ago: https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/accuse...ce=twitter_app

Not that it matters, but the perp was also Black. But damn these White cops and White men just hunting down Black folks out there. That's where the real outrage is!

Dick breath Off the Court wants to build a monument to the cop killers no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    All the problems the last 20 years are caused by one type....the 13%
    That's stupid, it's like saying this pandemic that has caused so much death and economic strife worldwide is all China's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Career criminal kills 2 NYPD officers a couple of days ago: https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/accuse...ce=twitter_app

Not that it matters, but the perp was also Black. But damn these White cops and White men just hunting down Black folks out there. That's where the real outrage is!

Dick breath Off the Court wants to build a monument to the cop killers no doubt.
    You hate black men cause you like black women. Cant blame you, we have the best women. When they are ugly theyre really ugly, but when theyre fine….. dey da bess ethnicity

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    You hate black men cause you like black women. Cant blame you, we have the best women. When they are ugly theyre really ugly, but when theyre fine….. dey da bess ethnicity

The finest Black women are the mixed ones. I don't mind the different flavors, but I'm on a chocolate kick right now. Ya'll women go crazy for a Spaniard like me. I start speaking that Spanish and they get weak in the knees.

^^^

It's sad that there are so many low-IQ gullible people in this country that believe this shit.