NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Have any family members or friends that are serving or served hard time in prison?

If so, what was it for?

Cousin of mine just got 15 to life for killing someone while driving drunk.

A kid who I knew since elementary school and was friendly towards got a similar sentence for attempted murder a few years back, he was always friendly towards me, but I knew there was something off about him the way he carried himself.

Default Re: Have any family members or friends that are serving or served hard time in prison

How did he carry himself?

And no, no one is serving time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Have any family members or friends that are serving or served hard time in prison

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    How did he carry himself?

And no, no one is serving time.
    I can give a few examples, I remember as kids he was pretty normal. Playful and non threatening.

Then around HS I started to notice weird stuff about him, I once saw him yell like a maniac at his GF while his gf just stood there not knowing what to do, also heard he broke windows of another GF's house as we got a little older. I heard stories that he had severe OCD, my brother and another friend hung out with him from time to time and he would just clean non stop, even if the object was already clean. But that doesn't deserve prison time.

I always felt he saw the world like a criminal would, we would be discussing something and he would chime in the conversation saying something off, example: We would see a nice house and me and someone would comment about how nice that house looked and he would jump in and say "I'm robbing that house tonight". Not knowing if he was serious or not.

Also knew he had guns and would threatened people with them if he was pissed off, stories like that is a reason why I never really hung around him even though we had mutual friends. When I heard what he got arrested for, I wasn't surprised to say the least.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 12-29-2021 at 06:09 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

my friend Patrick won't say , but my guess both his parents were high profile rapists against all human kind

A cousin of mine got 5 years for selling weed, served 2 years and got out on good conduct. Another of my cousins got prison time for faking his brother's signature on his checks, got 4 years and served all of his sentence even when he also had good conduct while imprisoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    my friend Patrick won't say , but my guess both his parents were high profile rapists against all human kind
    The same Patrick who got nailed for embezzlement? That low life rat bastard...