Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman hint that LeBron's on PED's/Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Pretty much.

Hey Kblaze you might as well ban OP. He is asking for it.

Id never ban elite. Partly ezboard bias. There’s only like 10 of us left from the laker 3 peat Kobe/Tmac/Iverson as best 2 guard days and the only 3 regulars left are in this topic. Also have Johnnysic daheezy and maybe a couple more who post now and then. All have been here too long to ban to me.

I was talking to elite when Michael Jordan was actually in the nba. It’s weird to see him like this but I can’t ban anyone I was in game threads with while Jordan was playing Kobe.

Default Re: Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman hint that LeBron's on PED's/Steroids

You guys say no one cares, we’ve got a thread a couple pages back with 100k views..

Made 12 years ago and bumped again and again by psychos. Lebron23 has one about the movie coach Carter with 200k without an army of asylum escapees to bump it. Views mean nothing when someone like you is content to devote 10 years to shit normal people wouldn’t devote 10 minutes.

I’ll tell you what. If you want me to provide more varied content then provide some more moderation of that poster with dozens of accounts making ten nonsensical lebron threads daily.

I think it's time to ban this jerkoff.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    I’ll tell you what. If you want me to provide more varied content then provide some more moderation of that poster with dozens of accounts making ten nonsensical lebron threads daily.

If I’m doing what most normal people seem to think is my job you would just be banned with them. You’re all exactly the same thing I just always gave you the benefit because as I said I remember when you weren’t a nut. I don’t even talk to people I have no evidence of ever being human.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Lebron has taken PED’s his entire career, it’s the inconvenient truth. Not saying lots of other athletes do as well. But let’s be honest for a minute here at the question at hand. Lebron has done PED’s.
    Last edited by warriorfan; 12-13-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Lebron has taken PED’s his entire career, it’s the inconvenient truth. Not saying lots of other athletes do as well. But let’s be honest for a minute here at the question at hand. Lebron has done PED’s.
    You can count on one hand of players in the league who have not taken PEDS. Curry is not one of them

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    You can count on one hand of players in the league who have not taken PEDS. Curry is not one of them
    Probably true too.

No way it’s that widespread. Not even baseball at its worst was. That’s cycling levels of doping and it would be impossible to keep that many people quiet. Whatever you could make selling to Steph Curry wouldnt match the book deal to expose the ring. Someone somewhere would have the dirt even if it’s just the guy who introduces you to the guy who gets the shipment from the guy. This world is too petty and jealous to keep that quiet for 500 people for this long. It was never kept quiet in baseball or cycling. People just didn’t care that much till they decided they suddenly did.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    I’ll tell you what.
    PLEASE love my Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan;14492984[B
    ]Lebron has taken PED’s his entire career, it’s the inconvenient truth[/B]. Not saying lots of other athletes do as well. But let’s be honest for a minute here at the question at hand. Lebron has done PED’s.
    Says the addict who sucks on the glass dick all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    No way it’s that widespread. Not even baseball at its worst was. That’s cycling levels of doping and it would be impossible to keep that many people quiet. Whatever you could make selling to Steph Curry wouldnt match the book deal to expose the ring. Someone somewhere would have the dirt even if it’s just the guy who introduces you to the guy who gets the shipment from the guy. This world is too petty and jealous to keep that quiet for 500 people for this long. It was never kept quiet in baseball or cycling. People just didn’t care that much till they decided they suddenly did.
    When Rashard Lewis and Hidayet Turkoglu get busted for PEDs who were both skinny af and then you have guys that look like LeBron, yes, it is that widespread. I just don't think you want to admit it or can't see it for whatever reason.

Pretty sure Jameer Nelson was getting his juice the same place that LeBron was getting his in Miami. I remember that being a thing with someone releasing some circumstantial/somewhat speculative evidence. Then remember that year in his second Cleveland stint where he came back from the offseason skinny af? Remember how his numbers were pedestrian for his standards and then he took a week long vacation mid season and came back looking better, jumping out of the gym again and numbers started skyrocketing? lol.

Anyone honestly think Dwight wasn't on something in his Orlando days? What happened to all that muscle around his shoulders?

**** outta here.

I would assume that at this point most of the league is juicing and they have been for a very long time.

And that's not to say that LeBron completely natural isn't one of the most athletic freaks in NBA history because I think he still clearly is but I don't think he's doing what he's doing now at this age without assistance.

But I don't want to get sidetracked here... just because we have posters that are obsessed with slurping LeBron on an irrational level does not mean that obsessing via SPECULATION over LeBron doing steroids is acceptable behavior. Two wrongs don't make a right and it doesn't make OP's behavior ok despite the fact that he clearly thinks it does, lol. At least they talk about OTHER things. OP ONLY talks about LeBron and roids now.
    Last edited by Shogon; 12-13-2021 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Probably true too.
    Respect.

OP's obsession with Lebron is approaching 3ball level. How many times has me made the exact same topic or bumped this topic? Disturbing.

Lebron has missed almost half the season, something that never happened when he was younger. I wouldn't call that evidence of steroids.