Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman hint that LeBron's on PED's/Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    That doesn't answer my question.

You'll post about basketball all day, the ins and outs of the game, why things are they way they are...and you'll apply your moral compass to basketball too. In all aspects of the game. Whether it's how guys play, what moves teams make, social or political issues related to the game.

On this though, you remain silent and oddly indifferent.

My conduct is consistent across the board. You see me talking about any of the various people I know for a fact tested positive for peds? Rashard Lewis and so on? Not now not then. Why would I be taking about someone because someone somewhere thinks something and a tv host chuckled?

We don’t talk about confirmed cases. I’m gonna be outraged over your mountains of nothing from your anti Lebron folder?

Lebron means no more to me than any other player. He’s more often news worthy but I don’t care any more about him than the rest of the leagues noteworthy players. Obviously he means a lot to you as you dedicated all this time to speculation and ignore the rest of the sport including confirmed cases. I just can’t say the same.

Default Re: Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman hint that LeBron's on PED's/Steroids

Kblaze is brons personal steroid dealer. No wonder he is always traveling around the country

Lebron has ownership of the agency that does the testing as well as the agency that provides the oversight. So as you can see he is the most important advocate for keeping the league clean. He's the last person on the planet to be on anything you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Kblaze is brons personal steroid dealer. No wonder he is always traveling around the country

Never quite that far west. Wr drive everywhere and Cali has been just out of my range in recent years.

I did briefly have a grow operation years ago but no steroids. I do appreciate them every time I have some inflammation related pain though.

Those things are heaven sent. Wait till you get old and your knee locks up like 3 times a year for no reason at all. No substitute for that 6 pack of pills. I’m Barry Bonds when the back goes out. I want the cream and the clear.

The fact people like you and Shogon have gone from saying I'm acting like a nutjob for saying LeBron's on PED's, to basically saying "well he may be on PED's, but your still acting like a nutjob" is proof enough this campaign has been worth it.

I also think you overestimate how serious I take things on this board. It's just an outlet for recreation for all of us, nothing more.

Quoting Thomas Jefferson and saying I find your actions deeply disturbing is nothing more than me knowing you're smirking while reading it.

Nobody is saying you're a nutjob for saying LeBron is on PEDs.

Literally everyone is saying you're a nutjob for your ceaseless irrational bordering on needing to be admitted level of obsession. How out of touch with objective reality are you? Holy shit. lol.

No smirk. You. Knoe. 3ball. The person we call Simon with 20 alts. All of you literally insane to me. I just make more of an effort to talk to you about it because unlike them I remember when you seemed like a normal person. A normal person who wasn’t a fan of LeBron James or a lot of other people compared to Kobe but you certainly didn’t seem like a weirdo. I talk to you like a human because you used to act like one. A human troll maybe but like Mr jabbar if you remember him. Anti Lebron but with a personality. Like someone just ****ing around. Once you crossover into a crusade as you just mentioned? Eh.

You know I used to have a separate forum before there was off the court lounge here. We had people who actually met up. Quite often actually. It kinda changed my view of forums. I try to talk to people like people. I’ve gotten to know many people. I could text Gobb right now if I wanted to. Some people though just make it hard to see past the online persona and realize you are dealing with a human. you have slowly morphed into one of them and it just feels odd having “known” you for 20 years.

Thread Cliffs so far

OP's turned into an obsessed weirdo ever since LeBron passed Kobe on the ATL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Nobody is saying you're a nutjob for saying LeBron is on PEDs.

Literally everyone is saying you're a nutjob for your ceaseless irrational bordering on needing to be admitted level of obsession. How out of touch with objective reality are you? Holy shit. lol.
    Thats the thing….

How do these people not realize hundreds of people share the same opinions they do without anyone calling them out? It’s obviously a matter of seeming obsessed not having a weird opinion. 50 people on here probably said Lebron is on something. People said it of Kobe. Still do in these topics. A few about Jordan. Giannis all the time.

Any of them have us assuming they have to be nuts?

No.

The nuts are the ones who do shit like make it a topic 200 times and periodically bump them 5-6 at a time like anyone cares.

The classic definition of a fanatic…someone who won’t change their mind and can’t change the subject.

I don’t care if you think Elgin Baylor is the goat, Steph Curry does lines of spitting cobra venom to gain unnatural accuracy, or the nba is controlled by the Illuminati for dark purposes.

After you bring it up 22 times I don’t care anymore and stopped reading your “evidence” long ago. You’re just a nut at that point.

These ****ing losers talking about Lebrons playoff point record, or Jordan’s early career playoff record, Kobe shooting percentages and legal issues….can’t stop talking about “Led both teams in al categories” and 6/6 or PED or Germany knee treatments….

For the love of god just move on and get these guys out of your head. What is it gonna take?

Nuts wanna talk Jordan allllll day 25 years after he left the Bulls. We gonna have to either leave or hear these psychos talking the same shit about Lebron or Kobe for 30? Love em all. Hate em all just

If the other 3000 players in history bore you do you even like basketball?

I swear I’d auto ban everyone who made more than 5 topics on any individual a month but this shit has so ruined this board the thousands of normal people don’t even speak up anymore so it would destroy all traffic.

Its pretty much join the fray or don’t post now. They post so much the real topics get buried in moments. I’m past even expecting it to maybe sink in that it’s lame ass behavior.

I just wanna see some personality. Human interaction. Not copy pasted repeats and rehashed insults while people pretend to be laughing at jokes that weren’t gm funny 800 uses ago.

That kills me. Someone quotes “4/10” or “1/9” and pretends to laugh at the excellent point and say such and such is crying.

What the **** is this? Trading jabs neither side reads while pretending to laugh and have fun?

Thats really what it’s come to and it justifies serious study in some cases. It has to be a disorder.

Banned

the guy who was the greatest athlete we've seen at the ages of 20, 25, 30, 35, remains the greatest athlete we've seen at the age of 37. shocking development.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Steph Curry does lines of spitting cobra venom to gain unnatural accuracy

As for your entire post, yep, that's about the sum of it.

To be fair, once LeBron retires I do expect all of this 'Kobe/Jordan/LeBron' nonsense to nosedive in terms of frequency. There is, as of now, nobody on the radar of being worthy to enter all time top 5 discussions. Nobody good enough. Nobody in the pipeline to be good enough as best as we can tell.

2025 will seem like an entirely different board assuming nobody else steps up to take that lightning rod position.
    Last edited by Shogon; 12-12-2021 at 06:52 PM.

For a player to take that lightning rod spot, they either need to be a borderline top 5 talent trending that direction of all time OR they need to just be really good AND play for the Lakers OR the Knicks. That's what it'll take. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, nobody in the pipeline for that atm best as we can tell.

All this shit over a guy in something like a 4 way tie for the 3rd best player of the time I’ve been a fan. I can’t figure out what’s so interesting. He’s incredible….not like…waaaaaay more incredible than any number of people. He’s not interesting. He never says anything thought provoking. He’s spectacular in a highlights package way but no more game to game exciting than most great players.

Id rather talk about Tim Duncan but I’d just be talking to myself. How he’s captured all this attention I will never get. He’s top…..whatever. Not my personal top 3 but I wouldn’t argue if anyone wants him 2-9 probably. He’s historically significant but I’ll never get what justifies all this positive or negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny32 View Post
    the guy who was the greatest athlete we've seen at the ages of 20, 25, 30, 35, remains the greatest athlete we've seen at the age of 37. shocking development.
    Pretty much.

Hey Kblaze you might as well ban OP. He is asking for it.

7-time NBA All-Star

Thread Cliffs

Kblaze doth protest too much... the insecurity of lebron's own fans means he's DEFINITELY on something and his fans basically know it and apparently panic like Kblaze when it's brought up.. I've never seen someone so defensive about something.. possibly ever, except maybe palmeiro before he got busted

carry on