Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman hint that LeBron's on PED's/Steroids

2:00...Molly's reaction and Max's face say it all.

11:30.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman hint that LeBron's on PED's/Steroids

Default Re: Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman hint that LeBron's on PED's/Steroids

You are correct he is on roids End thread\ Next please???

Retired

in year 25 at age 43 or whatever lebron will again get a bounce in his step a month or 2 into the season after a small break and be right up there around his career average again and all his fans will say he's just being consistent and he's just built different

Quote Originally Posted by John_Connor View Post
    in year 25 at age 43 or whatever lebron will again get a bounce in his step a month or 2 into the season after a small break and be right up there around his career average again and all his fans will say he's just being consistent and he's just built different

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Skip did it once too...Shannon Sharpe said LeBron is like the black panther or something and Skip said they should test him for vibranium..and Shannon said "skip don't go there".

Michael Rappaport was also on the show once and said basically what Stephen A did, and Skip did this smirk and shrug..

And what do you think anyone here gets out of you repeating this entirely irrelevant information yet again? You think some random person….writer…comedian….paid troll…thinks something. You need to tell us you think they think it….not once…but over and over and over.

You care enough to repeat yourself but not enough to create new content? Why are you punishing the rest of us?

Tell you what.

You provide ish with any extra content and I’ll not delete any of your future rehashed topics.

Doesnt even have to be basketball.

Just something to make clicking these reheated plates of nothing a new experience.

Link me to something on YouTube. Some song you would like others to be aware of in case we missed it. Give me new content in exchange for me pretending not to see the rest of your post. Give me a song on your in the car playlist.

Ill let you know what I think of it. Just…something.

And what do you think anyone here gets out of you repeating this entirely irrelevant information yet again? You think some random person….writer…comedian….paid troll…thinks something. You need to tell us you think they think it….not once…but over and over and over.

You care enough to repeat yourself but not enough to create new content? Why are you punishing the rest of us?
    When you and others continue to deny what is staring at us all in the face..

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Tell me one thing blaze.

As a student of the history of the game, why are you not outraged by this absolute sham on the integrity of the game?

The fact that it doesn't bother you is something I find frankly, deeply disturbing..

Even if it came out tomorrow that LeBron has been on excessive amounts of steroids since he was 12 years old, your life isn't going to be any better OP.

Your life is going to be as shitty that day as it was every other day. You're still going to be jerking your shaft to an NBA player's muscular pictures.

Go to a counselor. You need it.

You have morphed entirely into knoeital. You used to laugh at nuts like that quoting real life matters and acting like they had some serious work to do for society as an excuse for being losers who hated as a second job. I think he eventually named himself “Bringer of light” over the Kobe shit. Now here you are fighting tyrants and such.

These ****** play basketball homie. This ain’t an X files episode. Delete the evidence folders, get a beer from the fridge, and watch red zone. Get a woman over to the house. Something. Don’t let some man you never met stay in this prominent a position in your head.

Hes somewhere having lunch with his kids while you write the same shit over and over and over that nobody cared about the first time. Oh Katt Williams has weighed in now? And Terry Bradshaws niece raised her eyebrow when the issue was mentioned? That justifies topic 144….

Be normal. I know you can. I’ve seen you do it before.

Why so serious Mr. Bowlcut?

You have morphed entirely into knoeital. You used to laugh at nuts like that quoting real life matters and acting like they had some serious work to do for society as an excuse for being losers who hated as a second job. I think he eventually named himself “Bringer of light” over the Kobe shit. Now here you are fighting tyrants and such.

These ****** play basketball homie. This ain’t an X files episode. Delete the evidence folders, get a beer from the fridge, and watch red zone. Get a woman over to the house. Something. Don’t let some man you never met stay in this prominent a position in your head.

Hes somewhere having lunch with his kids while you write the same shit over and over and over that nobody cared about the first time. Oh Katt Williams has weighed in now? And Terry Bradshaws niece raised her eyebrow when the issue was mentioned? That justifies topic 144….

Be normal. I know you can. I’ve seen you do it before.
    That doesn't answer my question.

You'll post about basketball all day, the ins and outs of the game, why things are they way they are...and you'll apply your moral compass to basketball too. In all aspects of the game. Whether it's how guys play, what moves teams make, social or political issues related to the game.

On this though, you remain silent and oddly indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Tell me one thing blaze.

As a student of the history of the game, why are you not outraged by this absolute sham on the integrity of the game?

The fact that it doesn't bother you is something I find frankly, deeply disturbing..

Outraged? Deeply disturbing?

I’m not certain there is anything anybody could do within the realm of sports to outrage me. Karl Malone might be the only athlete I even have a moral stance on because I know he got a child pregnant. Him and the domestic abusers I suppose.

And even those aren’t outrage just a lack of personal respect for their conduct. I have real shit that happens in life. How upset do you imagine I get over the training methods of any of the people in this ravens Browns game in front of me? You think I’m contacting my congressman over whatever Jacob Phillips does to get strong enough to suplex dude he just tackled?

I don’t know what he did if anything and if I did I’d barely care.

Outraged?

Im more upset I have to go pick someone up in a couple hours than I have ever been at the non violent conduct of anyone in sports. These people aren’t important enough for my anger. Jokingly sure. Or like….as a fan wanting my team to win. Straight up outrage beyond the moment to moment ups and downs of fanhood?

Shiiiiiiiiit.

These people don’t mean that much to me.