Default Digital ID Wallet - Pre Vaccine

This promotional video was created before October 22, 2020. During the time when Pelosi, Fauci, and Biden were completely against the idea of vaccine mandates for the upcoming China Flu vaccine. They thought it was such a silly idea.

At :34 the ID Wallet, issued by the government reminds Lucy of her mandatory vaccine appointment.

Out of all possible scenarios that a promotional video could use, why a mandatory vaccine for an adult? They could have used something like scheduling an appointment with her eye doctor. Or a reminder for a job interview.

I wonder if there's any agenda behind this. I know most of the public are completely against the use of this ID wallet. Just look at the like versus dislike ratio (1.5 to 34). But I'm guessing it only takes a few of the usual suspect to agree that this is an amazing technology. Especially after so many have gotten used to the idea of forcing people to take the covid vaccine these past few months. If you don't take your mandatory Covid vaccine, then you're locked out of life.

Default Re: Digital ID Wallet - Pre Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

This promotional video was created before October 22, 2020. During the time when Pelosi, Fauci, and Biden were completely against the idea of vaccine mandates for the upcoming China Flu vaccine. They thought it was such a silly idea.

At :34 the ID Wallet, issued by the government reminds Lucy of her mandatory vaccine appointment.

Out of all possible scenarios that a promotional video could use, why a mandatory vaccine for an adult? They could have used something like scheduling an appointment with her eye doctor. Or a reminder for a job interview.

I wonder if there's any agenda behind this. I know most of the public are completely against the use of this ID wallet. Just look at the like versus dislike ratio (1.5 to 34). But I'm guessing it only takes a few of the usual suspect to agree that this is an amazing technology. Especially after so many have gotten used to the idea of forcing people to take the covid vaccine these past few months. If you don't take your mandatory Covid vaccine, then you're locked out of life.
    Trump will come out and condemn the thing, and suddenly The Usuals will line up to register for one, to prove they arent racist or something.

Shit is like feeding pigeons tbh. They'll all line up to eat from the hand of social approval and security.
    It's what they crave most.

Easy as pie.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Trump will come out and condemn the thing, and suddenly The Usuals will line up to register for one, to prove they arent racist or something.

Shit is like feeding pigeons tbh. They'll all line up to eat from the hand of social approval and security.
    It's what they crave most.

Easy as pie.
    Hey George, are you dead?

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

I just read Pfizer made 24 billion last quarter

https://investors.pfizer.com/financi...s/default.aspx

NPCs gonna NPC.

Nothin’s gonna change it. Just gotta figure out how you can make the most of the twists and turns society inevitably takes. There’s no stopping change.

Quote Originally Posted by cowolter View Post
    The end game. Blockchain based digital ID system. People have no clue how controlled they are about to be.

Check out Jimmy Dore and Max Blumenthal’s video on this if you haven’t already: DIABOLICAL: Bill Gates Digital ID Will Control Your Life

Loco and MillerTime cant wait.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowolter View Post
    The end game. Blockchain based digital ID system. People have no clue how controlled they are about to be.

Check out Jimmy Dore and Max Blumenthal’s video on this if you haven’t already: DIABOLICAL: Bill Gates Digital ID Will Control Your Life
    Hello tfools.