Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore DevBooker'sMask's Avatar

Default Re: if a white guy attacks you its self defense. if a black guy attacks you it's murd

The three whites came hunting for an innocent black which is the same circumstance case with Kyle Rittenhunt hunting for innocent blacks. Get the stories straight

Default Re: if a white guy attacks you its self defense. if a black guy attacks you it's murd

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    and @n@l rape done tomorrow....
    Is it really rape if the victim is a willing participant though? Those three polar bears gon' love being Tyrone's bitch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DevBooker'sMask View Post
    The three whites came hunting for an innocent black which is the same circumstance case with Kyle Rittenhunt hunting for innocent blacks. Get the stories straight
    if he was innocent he would have called the cops himself, asked someone to call the cops for him, ran to a house for help, stopped running and just talked to them instead of charging at one to take his gun. he obviously knew what he did was wrong (going into newly constructed homes hoping to steal tools or other things left behind ) and didn't wanna be identified. the innocent don't run. the innocent don't just assume people are out to get them. the innocent don't try and kill someone with their own gun

all they did was follow him. why not ask them why they're following him. when was the last time a public lynching of a black man happened. the 40s? in some hick town country road with kkk people and I'm sure even back then it's cause the guy was doing something stupid like stealing chickens

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I feel bad for those guys. Involuntary manslaughter should have been the highest charge here. They shouldn't have gone after him. Everyone would be home today.

But these guys are victims of the fake racism outrage that the media creates. White Americans are under a microscope now for how they interact with African-Americans. You just look at them funny and the vipers and race hustlers will fall from the sky to destroy you.

The racism cup always has to be full for these people so that they can remain relevant.
    My dude, they followed him with firearms. They didn't simply 'look at him funny'. You're right, it may not be racially motivated. It could just be 3 bored men looking to legally shoot someone.

Saw a basketball once

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanMonkeyDo View Post

Thank you for those videos. When I first saw them I rolled my eyes "ugh another Rittenhouse video. Going to be too far right or too far left" but this gave a perfect insight analysis from a law expert. We have to remember that just because we took some business association class freshman year of college does not mean we understand the law, at least not like the professionals.