I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Police: Pregnant librarian killed in alleged road rage shooting was aggressor

I feel bad for the baby, though.

Default Re: Police: Pregnant librarian killed in alleged road rage shooting was aggressor

Road rage always baffled me. I've found that people who think everyone is always trying to take advantage of them are the type of people that seem most prone to it.

Default Re: Police: Pregnant librarian killed in alleged road rage shooting was aggressor

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Road rage always baffled me. I've found that people who think everyone is always trying to take advantage of them are the type of people that seem most prone to it.
    Yep, I've never cussed at anyone even if they cut me off, I just think to myself "idiot" but that's it. Even when some road ragers turn their ire to me, I basically ignore them.

Need more back story on why a pregnant librarian would purposely hit a motorcyclist though...seems like a chain of idiotic moves escalating to tragedy. The dude on the motorcycle could've not followed a crazy woman to her house, get her license plates and call 911 and let the cops handle that?