Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Japan Ivermectin

Can we get some fact checkers in here? Preferably some that are not sponsored by Pfizer please.

Decent college freshman

**** these dirty slanted eyed disease spreading Chinese inbreds

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Question Re: Japan Ivermectin

7 Doctors at Anti-Vax Summit Catch COVID-19 Despite Touting Ivermectin 'Treatment'.
    At the conference, 71-year-old cardiologist and anti-vaccine advocate Dr. Bruce Boros announced, "I have been on Ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I. I have never felt healthier in my life."
    Two days later, he contracted COVID-19, summit organizer Dr. John Littell told The Daily Beast.
    Six others also tested positive or developed symptoms "within days" of the conference

http://www.newsweek.com/7-doctors-an...atment-1652763

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    7 Doctors at Anti-Vax Summit Catch COVID-19 Despite Touting Ivermectin 'Treatment'.
    At the conference, 71-year-old cardiologist and anti-vaccine advocate Dr. Bruce Boros announced, "I have been on Ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I. I have never felt healthier in my life."
    Two days later, he contracted COVID-19, summit organizer Dr. John Littell told The Daily Beast.
    Six others also tested positive or developed symptoms "within days" of the conference

http://www.newsweek.com/7-doctors-an...atment-1652763

None of them would have been infected if they were vaccinated right?

How many of those unvaccinated doctors ended up dying? I don't see anything mentioned about their health status. Same thing CNN did by ignoring the fact that Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers both recovered in less than 3 days after using Ivermectin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    South Korea also did manage it well without any mandatory lockdown. Their first Covid case was simultaneously with us . They were making 100 K test kits per day while we are making excuses. First outbreak on the Church- over 200 K of people tested and positives cases were quarantined. Contract tracing for travelers etc were implemented. Lesson learned. If the R2-R4 is good indication, preventative measures like this should be strongly encouraged than going to the extreme measures like lockdown. Hoping it will never happen again though in this lifetime.
    Their society is not nearly as individualistic as ours nor does it value civil liberties like the right to privacy to the same extent as ours does(or claims to do). The techniques Korea used to contact trace and track the infection would not have flown here. Look how much people here complained about mask mandates.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Stern a non believe of a vaccine , believes in horse health care lmao

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Their society is not nearly as individualistic as ours nor does it value civil liberties like the right to privacy to the same extent as ours does(or claims to do). The techniques Korea used to contact trace and track the infection would not have flown here. Look how much people here complained about mask mandates.
    Freedom and all that can be exercise as long as we don’t affect other people. The small pox ruling still stood to this day. And I know when it comes to us American, if you use the word FREEDOM, we will fight for it. After all this is how we always convince our people when we go to wars. I understand our way but at some point especially when you made a mistake, you have to acknowledge it . Be accountable and change (at least that would a sensible individual do). Anyone can be genius after the fact but before any outbreak, we knew little about this. Epidemiology is after all is a science of possibilities and persuasion, not of certainties or hard proof. We don’t even know if our children are even too vulnerable before any outbreak . What we could do is to prepare better. Like Wooden said fail to prepare and prepare to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Freedom and all that can be exercise as long as we don’t affect other people. The small pox ruling still stood to this day. And I know when it comes to us American, if you use the word FREEDOM, we will fight for it. After all this is how we always convince our people when we go to wars. I understand our way but at some point especially when you made a mistake, you have to acknowledge it . Be accountable and change (at least that would a sensible individual do). Anyone can be genius after the fact but before any outbreak, we knew little about this. Epidemiology is after all is a science of possibilities and persuasion, not of certainties or hard proof. We don’t even know if our children are even too vulnerable before any outbreak . What we could do is to prepare better. Like Wooden said fail to prepare and prepare to fail.
    At the 27:40 mark of the video.

Bill Gates: '' I would expect this would lead the RD budget to be focused on things we didn't have today, you know we didn't have vaccines that block transmission. We got vaccines to help you with your health, but they only slightly reduce the transmission. We need a new way of doing the vaccines, we didn't get much in the way of therapeutics.''

The small pox vaccine that you are mentioning is an actual vaccine. There wasn't a need to change its definition. It gave you real immunity and prevented transmission to the point that it was eradicated in most part of the world. Compare that with the Covid jab that led to this year having more cases and deaths than the year before the vaccine were introduced.
    Last edited by PistonsFan#21; 11-25-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Stern a non believe of a vaccine , believes in horse health care lmao
    99.8% no vaccine needed and yet advocating for horse paste. . People are losing common sense over this. It’s like a restaurant requiring mask inside or airlines requiring 6 feet apart on lines and eventually sit next to each other.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    At the 27:40 mark of the video.

Bill Gates: '' I would expect this would lead the RD budget to be focused on things we didn't have today, you know we didn't have vaccines that block transmission. We got vaccines to help you with your health, but they only slightly reduce the transmission. We need a new way of doing the vaccines, we didn't get much in the way of therapeutics.''

The small pox vaccine that you are mentioning is an actual vaccine. There wasn't a need to change its definition. It gave you real immunity and prevented transmission to the point that it was eradicated in most part of the world. Compare that with the Covid jab that led to this year having more cases and deaths than the year before the vaccine were introduced.
    LMAO Pox virus has low mutation rate . Vacccine were first develop in 1796 and worldwide effort to eradicate was in 1950 and the last case was 1977. Covid virus mutates faster and vaccines is been less than a year. You’re being overly optimistic with Covid vaccines. LMAO

None of them would have been infected if they were vaccinated right?

How many of those unvaccinated doctors ended up dying? I don't see anything mentioned about their health status. Same thing CNN did by ignoring the fact that Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers both recovered in less than 3 days after using Ivermectin.
    The question you don’t ask is - why do you believe internet rumors, and not empirical evidence?

The question you don’t ask is - why do you believe internet rumors, and not empirical evidence?
    Empirical evidence shows that you will not get infected if you are vaccinated?

Empirical evidence shows that you will not get infected if you are vaccinated?
    please stay on topic. The topic is empirical evidence that supports the use of ivermectin against COVID 19

and again - why do you believe internet rumors, and not empirical evidence?

please stay on topic. The topic is empirical evidence that supports the use of ivermectin against COVID 19

and again - why do you believe internet rumors, and not empirical evidence?
    Oh ok let's look at empirical evidence then: https://c19ivermectin.com/

This is the database of every Covid19 studies we have to date. 131 studies total, 85 of them are peer reviewed, 67 of them comparing control and treatment group. A sample of over 49 000 patients across all the studies.

Results: 85% effective as a prophylaxis, 67% effective when used in early treatments, remains highly effective against all the variants.

If you have anymore enquiries let me know.

Oh ok let's look at empirical evidence then: https://c19ivermectin.com/

This is the database of every Covid19 studies we have to date. 131 studies total, 85 of them are peer reviewed, 67 of them comparing control and treatment group. A sample of over 49 000 patients across all the studies.

Results: 85% effective as a prophylaxis, 67% effective when used in early treatments, remains highly effective against all the variants.

If you have anymore enquiries let me know.
    I said empirical evidence, NOT internet rumor.
    Do you even understand what empirical evidence is?

That kook website is published anonymously, repeats sources, and excludes anything that is not blowing sunshine for their agenda.
    Laughable.
    https://arstechnica.com/science/2021...se-ivermectin/