Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default This is a pandemic of the unhealthy not unvaccinated

This thing kills and hospitalizes 2 groups for the most part. The old and the unhealthy. It's not killing or hospitalizing unvaccinated children at significant numbers. It's not effecting those unvaccinated with natural immunity at significant numbers and It's not effecting unvaccinated healthy young and middle aged adults at significant numbers.

Almost everyone i see who died of covid is either old or obese. Why are healthy unvaccinated people being penalized because millions of fat f*cks have no discipline and drive to be healthy?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: This is a pandemic of the unhealthy not unvaccinated

Damn good point I don't think anyone has looked at it from that angle before. Covid is only killing old and unhealthy people y'all and not young healthy people.

Banned

the pandemic for healthy people IS the vaccine. seeing this video yesterday shocked me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Damn good point I don't think anyone has looked at it from that angle before. Covid is only killing old and unhealthy people y'all and not young healthy people.
    your shtick isn't funny because sarcasm is how you say something. it can barely be interpreted through text

so you just sound stupid. you have to emphasize "anyone" and "that"... maybe capitalize them next time

get better kid

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    your shtick isn't funny because sarcasm is how you say something. it can barely be interpreted through text

so you just sound stupid. you have to emphasize "anyone" and "that"... maybe capitalize them next time

get better kid
    THAT post I just made in here earlier triggered you. Not ANYONE just you.

Banned

THAT post I just made in here earlier triggered you. Not ANYONE just you.
    you're doing it wrong. thats a literal comment not a sarcastic one so emphasizing "that" and "anyone" makes no sense

you shoulda said "that post i made in here earlier obviously DIDN'T trigger you."

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    you're doing it wrong. thats a literal comment not a sarcastic one so emphasizing "that" and "anyone" makes no sense

you shoulda said "that post i made in here earlier obviously DIDN'T trigger you."
    You said the sarcasm schitck wasn't working though dawg.

Banned

You said the sarcasm schitck wasn't working though dawg.

i said it would work if you emphasized certain words

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    This thing kills and hospitalizes 2 groups for the most part. The old and the unhealthy. It's not killing or hospitalizing unvaccinated children at significant numbers. It's not effecting those unvaccinated with natural immunity at significant numbers and It's not effecting unvaccinated healthy young and middle aged adults at significant numbers.

Almost everyone i see who died of covid is either old or obese. Why are healthy unvaccinated people being penalized because millions of fat f*cks have no discipline and drive to be healthy?
    Fyi fat unhealthy people are 80% of Americans. With your logic we should lock down the whole country.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Fyi fat unhealthy people are 80% of Americans. With your logic we should lock down the whole country.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Which will off the unhealthy tubby Chewing first? A cardiac or the pandemic?

3-time NBA All-Star

No because my logic dosn't say we should be mandating the vaccines. I'm just stating the problem with people saying tbis is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

And where the hell did tou get 80% from lol. Children regardless of health aren't at significant risk and there's about 80 million people in the us under 20 so that's about 24% of the population exempt alone. About 2/3 of adults are overweight which leaves 33% in extremely low risk group. Also there's about 50 million people that we know who had covid and experts estimate that over a 100 million already had it. That leaves less than 50% of the population. Add on to that that 60% of the us population is vaccinated even with the overlapping situations that only leaves about 10% of the population that's at significant risk.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The logic in this case would be to... lose some ****ing weight, eat healthy, and exercise. That alone would kill the pandemic if the vast majority of covid deaths are among the obese. (which they are)

But that doesn't make pharmaceutical companies or their crony corporate media companies and politicians any money.
    Last edited by tpols; 11-23-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    The logic in this case would be to... lose some ****ing weight, eat healthy, and exercise. That alone would kill the pandemic if the vast majority of covid deaths are among the obese. (which they are)

But that doesn't make pharmaceutical companies or their crony corporate media companies and politicians any money.
    Doesn't change the fact that most unhealthy and obese people in the world live in the U.S.

So should we just open up the world but lockdown the U.S. because America is most at risk? Or should we shut down fast food restaurants and mandate gyms? Lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Doesn't change the fact that most unhealthy and obese people in the world live in the U.S.

So should we just open up the world but lockdown the U.S. because America is most at risk? Or should we shut down fast food restaurants and mandate gyms? Lol
    What are you arguing? I agree with you that the USA is one of the most unhealthy countries in the world mostly due to excessive bad food intake. So the initiative should be to promote healthy food, lifestyle, and exercise to cut down on deaths and transmission here.

You on the other hand think injecting all the fat people with needles of untested chemicals is the solution lmao. What is your argument?