Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: why the media and BLM is more obsessed with Rittenhouse than Ahmed Arbury

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Can somebody clarify what exactly Rittenhouse was doing taking a semi-automatic and taking it to a hostile crowd?
    To have in case of self-defense as he served his community by extinguishing fires and cleaning up the vandalism. Could you clarify what the hostile crowd was doing ravaging businesses and setting the city on fire?

Banned

Default Re: why the media and BLM is more obsessed with Rittenhouse than Ahmed Arbury

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    YOUR A FVCKIN IDIOT

Not at all... this kid drove up from Illinois with his gun to start trouble , not to defend his 'neighborhood'
    It was not justified , he killed people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/u...ing-video.html
    you're either ignorant or full of hate towards Republicans, conservatives or white people in general

that or you're brainwashed by cnn

I watched all the videos and saw all the background stories. there was a team of these guys that were asked to help protect a car lot. they searched his phone that he willingly gave to them and found zero history of hate/racism/anti blm or anything that could label him a white supremacist or someone looking for trouble. he had zero criminal history and only had volunteering and community service on his resume

he loved his city and didn't wanna see it destroyed like all the others.

in the videos you see him running away all the time and never points his gun at anyone till the very last second when he's being attacked. he was hunted down personally and driven away from his team so they could put him in the hospital or kill him.

he defended himself and it's actually silly that this has even gone to trial.

first the bald guy rushes him and throws a bag. then goes to attack and he's shot while lunging at his gun

then a crowd chases him and a guy hits him over the head

then a guy hits him with a skateboard

then a guy hits him to the ground

then a guy jump kicks him

then a guy tries taking his gun and gets shot

then a guy points a gun at him and gets shot

all while.he was running to police to get help.. this is an open and shut case. you lose. go cry about ahmed arbury. this one isn't for you

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    To have in case of self-defense as he served his community by extinguishing fires and cleaning up the vandalism. Could you clarify what the hostile crowd was doing ravaging businesses and setting the city on fire?
    I wasn't justifying the hostile crowd nor was accusing this kids motives. I was actually looking for an objective view as to why he entered a crowd with a semi-automatic.

Banned

I wasn't justifying the hostile crowd nor was accusing this kids motives. I was actually looking for an objective view as to why he entered a crowd with a semi-automatic.
    because he was asked to protect people and businesses from vandalism and attackers. and he knew pushing back against a crowd 100 times larger putting out their fires and telling them not to break things would cause them to get violent and having that gun is the only reason he didn't end up in the hospital that night

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    you're either ignorant or full of hate towards Republicans, conservatives or white people in general

that or you're brainwashed by cnn

I watched all the videos and saw all the background stories. there was a team of these guys that were asked to help protect a car lot. they searched his phone that he willingly gave to them and found zero history of hate/racism/anti blm or anything that could label him a white supremacist or someone looking for trouble. he had zero criminal history and only had volunteering and community service on his resume

he loved his city and didn't wanna see it destroyed like all the others.

in the videos you see him running away all the time and never points his gun at anyone till the very last second when he's being attacked. he was hunted down personally and driven away from his team so they could put him in the hospital or kill him.

he defended himself and it's actually silly that this has even gone to trial.

first the bald guy rushes him and throws a bag. then goes to attack and he's shot while lunging at his gun

then a crowd chases him and a guy hits him over the head

then a guy hits him with a skateboard

then a guy hits him to the ground

then a guy jump kicks him

then a guy tries taking his gun and gets shot

then a guy points a gun at him and gets shot

all while.he was running to police to get help.. this is an open and shut case. you lose. go cry about ahmed arbury. this one isn't for you
    you obviously did not read the article that I presented to you. When the killings occurred every news agency targeted that he resided out of state. \\
    If your brain says otherwise you are right.

what a dumb fvck

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Whether rittenhouse was out of state or not is inconsequential to his current major charges. We just have to thank God that it was all caught on camera. Imagine the wrath of Jasper and his lynch mob if Kyle couldn't prove he was assaulted on video. Thank goodness we have it.

you obviously did not read the article that I presented to you. When the killings occurred every news agency targeted that he resided out of state. \\

what a dumb fvck
    So you get all your information from mainstream outlets you probably also still think the criminals he shot were black

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Can somebody clarify what exactly Rittenhouse was doing taking a semi-automatic and taking it to a hostile crowd?
    Helping his community. If my part of town was being vandalized and the police were told to step down by spineless Mayors, I would hope the community would step in and defend my property. To let the mob just run all over town destroying it with no pushback is the absolute worst thing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Whether rittenhouse was out of state or not is inconsequential to his current major charges. We just have to thank God that it was all caught on camera. Imagine the wrath of Jasper and his lynch mob if Kyle couldn't prove he was assaulted on video. Thank goodness we have it.

I'd dropkick that Jasper hillbilly with the greatest of ease. **** that guy.

Banned

what a dumb fvck
    so you don't have a right to self defense outside of your home state?

you can't volunteer out of state?

you can't help friends and family out of state?

you're letting your emotions get the better of you. breathe

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    so you don't have a right to self defense outside of your home state?

you can't volunteer out of state?

you can't help friends and family out of state?

you're letting your emotions get the better of you. breathe
    At his age, he may be taking his last breath shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    At his age, he may be taking his last breath shortly.
    Yeah, he's going to die as a partisan loser that avoided living in a blue state like New York or California.