Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: FDA Asks Court for 55 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    He is writing a book on insidehoops forums for his grandkids. Each thread he starts on covid will be a new chapter.
    chapter 1 - why bladefd is the biggest fa*ggot in the history of ISH

Default Re: FDA Asks Court for 55 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    chapter 1 - why bladefd is the biggest fa*ggot in the history of ISH
    Are you writing a book on me?? I suggest you co-write with Akrazotile and pattychew. Both are obsessed with me - perfect for you to join them in writing the great epic on me. You have my blessing. Just be sure to make me a sexy & handsome hero.

I can't promise you an interview, unfortunately. If I give you an interview then I would have to allow the other ISH clowns like jstern, tpols, warriorfan, aka_aap, paksat, manny to get an interview. I don't have that much time for nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Are you writing a book on me?? I suggest you co-write with Akrazotile and pattychew. Both are obsessed with me - perfect for you to join them in writing the great epic on me. You have my blessing. Just be sure to make me a sexy & handsome hero.

I can't promise you an interview, unfortunately. If I give you an interview then I would have to allow the other ISH clowns like jstern, tpols, warriorfan, aka_aap, paksat, manny to get an interview. I don't have that much time for nutcases.
    Geezer nanners stepping into another all-time low