Banned

Default this woman got the rittenhouse treatment. too bad she didnt have a gun

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/vi...5n0ok4nU4sVgLr

or maybe "sometimes you just gotta take a beating" like the prosecution suggests

Default Re: this woman got the rittenhouse treatment. too bad she didnt have a gun

He's a POS. Beating his wife/gf/baby momma like that and in front of their kid, SMH. Must've suffered too many blows to the head while playing football, still doesn't excuse him acting like a low IQ savage...hope she presses charges and he rots in prison.

Default Re: this woman got the rittenhouse treatment. too bad she didnt have a gun

This would have been Rittenhouse if he had failed to protect himself. I couldn't find the video on YouTube.

I wonder if the protestors got immunity.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

#ItsMillerTime

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

the Kenosha youth , who came up from Illinois was and is a real scum of the earth.
    They showed him shooting his gun for no reason (AK) and eventually thinking I will point the gun at this people.

He should be hung by his balls in a public square.
    During the trial he is whimpering like a bad kid.... .apathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    the Kenosha youth , who came up from Illinois was and is a real scum of the earth.
    They showed him shooting his gun for no reason (AK) and eventually thinking I will point the gun at this people.

Where did you get your education? The ghetto? Prison?

The Kenosha Youth? An AK??

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

Its really sad to be this stupid at your age

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Reports are it took 4 days before police went to arrest this guy after coming to her house to file a report and only because the woman needed to call a friend who was a police officer in another county to push them to do so. By that time the guy had already fled. The guy is a former NFL running back for the Rams and Jets.

Dat black privilege....

Surely this behavior was no surprise to her. Guys dont just spontaneously start acting that way. She had to have known this was his nature within their first few interactions. And she had his kid anyway.

Cant say I feel much sympathy.

Theres a lot of human trash in the world.

I'm not taking any sides here but how many times did this gentleman repeat himself before it got to that point? Some women understand actions better than words.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Where did you get your education? The ghetto? Prison?

The Kenosha Youth? An AK??

Only one brought a gun he did not own across a state line

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Only one brought a gun he did not own across a state line
    LOL you can bring guns across state lines. And Kyle's father lives in Kenosha. So Kyle has legit reasons for being there. Your career criminal idol Gaige does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    LOL you can bring guns across state lines. And Kyle's father lives in Kenosha. So Kyle has legit reasons for being there. Your career criminal idol Gaige does not.
    Why can't these guys understand basic facts and laws Chewy?

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Why can't these guys understand basic facts and laws Chewy?
    In all seriousness, I don't know why or how they think this way. I mean, it's a complete opposing viewpoint, despite the facts and the law in this case being against them. Is it ideology? That they cannot stand agreeing or being on the same page as people they normally would disagree with? It's crazy.

If I went running towards one of these guys carrying or gun or trying to cause severe bodily injury, the would be well within their right to defend themselves and use lethal force if necessary. The fact that the same rule of law would defend them says a lot about how partisan politics destroys the idea of a society where we can get along and share different viewpoints, but ultimately work towards the same goal of a better world.