Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: KD, how does it feel hear Steph get MVP chants in your own court?

Quote Originally Posted by 000 View Post
    Good thing they have a guy who:

- is top 10 all-time in Finals ppg
    - set the all-time OT scoring record
    - set the all-time ppg record in a playoff sweep
    - won a Dirk-style ring

and so on
    A small correction: Curry set the average ppg record in 4-game best-of-7 playoffs sweep. Michael Jordan had a series where he had a higher average ppg in a 3-game best-of-5 playoffs sweep.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    A small correction: Curry set the average ppg record in 4-game best-of-7 playoffs sweep. Michael Jordan had a series where he had a higher average ppg in a 3-game best-of-5 playoffs sweep.
    Hmmm, I dont count 5-game series because winning 3 games is easier than 4. You are right though, Michael averaged 45 against the 1992 Heat

Good thing they have a guy who:

- is top 10 all-time in Finals ppg
    - set the all-time OT scoring record
    - set the all-time ppg record in a playoff sweep
    - won a Dirk-style ring

and so on
    Lol the warriors were stacked. During their prime half a decade ago, curry could have missed the playoffs and his team would still make it because their roster was so formidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Mj played in the light and soft 90s but that doesn't change the fact that he leads all other players in having multiple finals mvps, as well as being a scoring champion several times. Fyi your hero should already have more than two because he and his teammates pioneered the long-range chucking festival into the league. Thus, it's widely believed that it's a lot easier to score in today's era due to faster pace so there should be no excuses for that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Lol the warriors were stacked
    How is your team stacked if your teammates play mediocre all playoffs and you win a Dirk-style ring? You need to improve your trolling bro, this aint it.

How is your team stacked if your teammates play mediocre all playoffs and you win a Dirk-style ring? You need to improve your trolling bro, this aint it.
    During their dominance, i said. Wtf. You need to improve your reading comprehension more amigo. You ain't getting it.

Banned

During their dominance, i said. Wtf. You need to improve your reading comprehension more amigo. You ain't getting it.
    Was that what your nonsense word salad meant? None of the stuff (besides finals ppg) I mentioned was with Durant... so either way, you're retarded

You didnt say anything, you just vomited another nonsense word salad on the page lol

And none of the stuff I mentioned was with Durant... so either way, you're retarded
    Deflection.

The moment their services became unavailable though, he was only good at bringing his team to the 9th seed.

"Bu-but Adam Silver!"

Lol deal with it.

Banned

Deflection.

The moment their services became unavailable though, he was only good at bringing his team to the 9th seed.

"Bu-but Adam Silver!"

Lol deal with it.
    He didnt bring them to the 9th seed, I just showed you a screenshot of it and you deflected.

Seriously you need to improve your posting, this is getting embarrassing

He didnt bring them to the 9th seed, I just showed you a screenshot and you deflected from it.
    So which team did they face again in the first round of the playoffs this year, a best-of-seven series?

Seriously you need to improve your posting, this is getting embarrassing
    I would once you start learning how to acknowledge the truth.

Banned

So which team did they face again in the first round of the playoffs this year, a best-of-seven series?
    They wouldve faced the Utah in a no doubt heated series. Too bad Silver robbed us of that, smh

They wouldve faced the Utah in a no doubt heated series. Too bad Silver robbed us of that, smh

"Bu-but Adam Silver!"

Louder!

Banned

"Bu-but Adam Silver!"

Louder!
    Overall I rate you at 1/10, youre persistent but really stupid and one-note, you need to get better material to troll with

Overall I rate you at 1/10, youre persistent but really stupid and one-note, you need to get better material to troll with
    Oops it seems i have really struck one of your nerves.

Another Steph Curry thread, another thread where this pathetic loser has by far the most posts in the topic crying.