Default Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries

Long, but very interesting.

Existence is pain. Because on the one hand, many of these people injured, and even killed by the vaccines were hardcore vaccine people. Thinking that they were doing the right thing, and would have probably agreed that the unvaccinated should be made to suffer. Many of them would have probably been smug. But through this life pain that they are going through, they become compassionate and caring, wanting to prevent their suffering in others.

Default Re: Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries

I feel awful for the people injured by this vaccine. These people are truly alone, the mainstream pretends they dont exist (at best), or calls them lying anti-vaxxers (at worst). They have no legal recourse for their pain and suffering against the pharma company that manufactured the shot that harmed them, or against the media/govt/society that bullied/coerced them into taking it. They get banned from social media when they try to share their experience with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I feel awful for the people injured by this vaccine. These people are truly alone, the mainstream pretends they dont exist (at best), or calls them lying anti-vaxxers (at worst). They have no legal recourse for their pain and suffering against the pharma company that manufactured the shot that harmed them, or against the media/govt/society that bullied/coerced them into taking it. They get banned from social media when they try to share their experience with others.
    That's a good summary of their situation.

The other thing to note is that most of these people who were injured, suffering, being called anti vaxxers, spreaders of misinformation are what people might consider vaccine cucks. The type to get right in line for their 3rd booster. Passionate about the vaccine. Some even volunteered during the trial, volunteered their kids during the trials. I'm not saying this to put them down, but just for context.

I just realized that YouTube took down the video. I actually downloaded it because I knew that would happened, and I felt there was a lot of good information.

Here's a link: https://mega.nz/file/r7wQlALK#HwWLXN...T_xsAaF759j2YM

Now I see that the whole channel was taken down.

YouTube temporarily suspends Ron Johnson's channel over COVID-19 misinformation

Sen. Ron Johnson’s (R-Wis.) YouTube account was suspended for one week starting Friday for uploading content violating the platform’s policy against COVID-19 misinformation.

The video that triggered the suspension was a roundtable discussion in which the lawmaker falsely claimed that coronavirus vaccines are unsafe.
    https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...misinformation

Think about that, a round table discussion with real people gets taken down. As if it never existed. And if you get two more strikes, banned for life. So who's going to talk about this subject?

The people behind the scenes are evil.

Youtube is the enemy, if you don't see that you're blind. Google owns half the ****ing world, most websites you can log in with a google account.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Which vaccine?

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    This is exactly what I was talking about in my original post.

People are experiencing all kinds of horrifying side effects from this shot, but whenever someone tries to bring up the issue in a public forum you have branch covidian f*ggots like this clown dismissing them as anti-vax rednecks.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Chick Stern, what is the absolute risk reduction of hospitalization and death after becoming vaccinated? I'm assuming that "safe and effective" means the clinical outcomes include reducing one's chances of hospitalization and death.

Also, we're still waiting on Chick Stern to followup here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14399857

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I feel awful for the people injured by this vaccine.

sure bruh

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

branch covidian f*ggots