Thread: Harden

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Harden

The Nets guard is really showing his true colors as a bball player.
    He is basically 2nd option and sometimes a third option.
    Last night perfect example of him doing what needs to be done.
    Obviously its KD's team , but look at Aldridge coming out of retirement and truly making a difference !!

triple double last for James Harden- shows he doesn't have to shoot all the time to be effective.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Harden

The reality is, he had a grade 2 hamstring tear.

The same thing Chris Paul had vs GS in 2018.

Paul’s lost his: Brakes, body control, first step, lateral quickness.

Chris Paul was pre-vegan, and we know Harden is always in bad shape.

Same age, same injury, same manboobs underneath those jerseys. Chris Paul less so.

All that is to say, Harden’s prime is very likely over in my opinion. I don’t see him recovering from such a serious injury at 32.

This is his new playing LEVEL. He’ll be slightly better in the next two years after this as he adjusts. But he’s just a fringe to solid all star now. Bradley Beal level guy at best, Zach Lavine level guy at worst. Or Lavine at best, and Beal at worst, whatever. Beal has been ass to start too.

Maybe even SGA level if he doesn’t make serious changes in taking care of his body.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    The reality is, he had a grade 2 hamstring tear.

The same thing Chris Paul had vs GS in 2018.

Paul’s lost his: Brakes, body control, first step, lateral quickness.

Chris Paul was pre-vegan, and we know Harden is always in bad shape.

Same age, same injury, same manboobs underneath those jerseys. Chris Paul less so.

All that is to say, Harden’s prime is very likely over in my opinion. I don’t see him recovering from such a serious injury at 32.

This is his new playing LEVEL. He’ll be slightly better in the next two years after this as he adjusts. But he’s just a fringe to solid all star now. Bradley Beal level guy at best, Zach Lavine level guy at worst. Or Lavine at best, and Beal at worst, whatever. Beal has been ass to start too.

Maybe even SGA level if he doesn’t make serious changes in taking care of his body.
    I am taking last years play as well as this years.
    Please remember Harden, KD ,and Kyrie are all alpha dogs , and Harden has now shown where he stands with the team.
    If this his new look ... last nights triple double what more could a team ask for from a player.

NBA All-star

there's just about 3 wings players on the team, Durant/Harden/Irving, 4 if you count Johnson, with Irving out, Nash should really look into the type of basketball the 76ers play, since this IS how this team was constructed for, be prepared to get past them.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I am taking last years play as well as this years.
    Please remember Harden, KD ,and Kyrie are all alpha dogs , and Harden has now shown where he stands with the team.
    If this his new look ... last nights triple double what more could a team ask for from a player.
    Oh. I just really read your post now.

I hope you realize Harden stinks now. But I’m glad you realize he wasn’t the brainless ball hog he was thought of in his prime. Easily the smartest Net after Blake Griffin.

But make no mistake we will probably never see even last years Harden again. I think he fell off a cliff. People suspect he’s just sliding by but I don’t believe it. We will see though.

Good High School Starter

I wonder if he could go back to his style of play in OKC. Actually, he was a good defender, passed the ball with ease and scored when it was needed. He was a bit of an all-around glue-guy player. That's what Brooklyn needs from him right now, as the scoring facet is already covered by KD.

999guy and pandiani17 as you both say the guy stinks ...

explain to me how a guy that stinks gets a win and a triple double ??

dumb fvcks

Good High School Starter

999guy and pandiani17 as you both say the guy stinks ...

explain to me how a guy that stinks gets a win and a triple double ??

dumb fvcks
    Where did I say he stinks? I said he just needed to play as he used to do as a Thunder, that him scoring all the time is not necessary in Brooklyn.

The Nets guard is really showing his true colors as a bball player.
    He is basically 2nd option and sometimes a third option.
    Last night perfect example of him doing what needs to be done.
    Obviously its KD's team , but look at Aldridge coming out of retirement and truly making a difference !!

triple double last for James Harden- shows he doesn't have to shoot all the time to be effective.
    Aldridge can’t play like this all season so soak it up. Horford is also playing out of his mind

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Aldridge can’t play like this all season so soak it up. Horford is also playing out of his mind
    they are veterans , and have more seasons under their belt as you have conceded.
    But it's the coach that needs to stream line his minutes and his efficiency (can Nash do it without compromising WINS) ??

Saw a basketball once

Harold really looks washed like wtf..... he went from A+ quality to Z quality quick