Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: I was as great a player as Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I don't think Pippen was speaking in the literal sense but in the sense his value to the Bulls was just as good. As a teammate who was slighted I don't blame him for that attitude. Just like Kobe shitting on Shaq. Shaq was better than Kobe but Kobe wanted credit where it was due.
    Idiot troll crying and complaining about other trolls. Look at this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Idiot troll crying and complaining about other trolls. Look at this shit.
    What an intelligent response! How ironic you would say I'm complaining about trolls when look at you being triggered. That's pretty comical

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    How is it lying if he believes it?

And who is hurting exactly by saying what he's ssying? What are you worried about mj's feelings? Mj's my favorite player of all time but i could give 2 shits about his feelings and what pip said.
    Man, you are so right on with this comment. Who cares if these guys are a-holes or not. These players aren't friends of ours, they don't hang out with anyone we do. Who gives a flip what they're like in real life? I don't.

Looks like pip is taking shots at both hakeem and barkley too, blaming them for the failure to succeed in houston. Pippen just keeps blaming everyone. Dude has no accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudo View Post
    Looks like pip is taking shots at both hakeem and barkley too, blaming them for the failure to succeed in houston. Pippen just keeps blaming everyone. Dude has no accountability.
    Seriously. Maybe he should have been able to outplay a 1st-year starter in Kobe in the '99 Playoffs? Barkley did not take great care of his body but he's the only one who showed up consistently in the Lakers series while Pippen shot 32%. Kobe made the game-winning FTs in his first Playoff Game as a starter after Pippen turned the ball over up 1 with 7 seconds to go. Fisher also had two CLUTCH steals in that game.

Decent college freshman

What an intelligent response! How ironic you would say I'm complaining about trolls when look at you being triggered. That's pretty comical
    Stop trolling while trying to get others banned like a punkass bitch. I hate you lgbt bronsexuals.

Early-onset Alzheimer's is a very real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Stop trolling while trying to get others banned like a punkass bitch. I hate you lgbt bronsexuals.
    When was I a Bronsexual? Lol, triggered. European education must be at an all time low right now.

Very good NBA starter

people are saying that pip is just saying outrageous shit to sell books, and that's probably true, but i do feel he's seriously pissed at MJ for only glorifying himself while trashing everybody else.

let's understand how pip got so triggered. my guess is that pip is probably still embarrassed as hell about the kukoc episode. he probably hates that memory as much as chris webber hating the timeout. he just wants people to erase that episode from their memory and never talk about it. it's been years... decades, but naw naw, mj just had to suddenly bring that shit all up again and remind everyone that pip was a crybaby and it had to be on a blockbuster show that the whole world watched. mj probably should have known bringing that up was going to offend pippen in some way, but he didn't care at all because painting pip as weak and beta was going to make himself seem more alpha, so he threw pip under the bus to promote himself. but mj probably miscalculated HOW MUCH it was going to offend pip. and now we know. lol

this is more than just selling books. this is a legit hateful revenge.

even if pip's books sells zero, even if his reputation is completely demolished, even if he never has a job in espn or any network again, i don't think he's regretting this at all because i think he's still receiving a ton of immeasurable satisfaction for fvcking back at mj.

and he knows mj takes EVERYTHING personally and this is pissing him off. mj ain't laughing at this book. just like pip wasn't laughing at the documentary.

this whole book could probably have been retitled , "FVCK YOU MJ! FVCK YOU!" and every page would had supported the title.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL View Post
    people are saying that pip is just saying outrageous shit to sell books, and that's probably true, but i do feel he's seriously pissed at MJ for only glorifying himself while trashing everybody else.

let's understand how pip got so triggered. my guess is that pip is probably still embarrassed as hell about the kukoc episode. he probably hates that memory as much as chris webber hating the timeout. he just wants people to erase that episode from their memory and never talk about it. it's been years... decades, but naw naw, mj just had to suddenly bring that shit all up again and remind everyone that pip was a crybaby and it had to be on a blockbuster show that the whole world watched. mj probably should have known bringing that up was going to offend pippen in some way, but he didn't care at all because painting pip as weak and beta was going to make himself seem more alpha, so he threw pip under the bus to promote himself. but mj probably miscalculated HOW MUCH it was going to offend pip. and now we know. lol

this is more than just selling books. this is a legit hateful revenge.

even if pip's books sells zero, even if his reputation is completely demolished, even if he never has a job in espn or any network again, i don't think he's regretting this at all because i think he's still receiving a ton of immeasurable satisfaction for fvcking back at mj.

and he knows mj takes EVERYTHING personally and this is pissing him off. mj ain't laughing at this book. just like pip wasn't laughing at the documentary.

this whole book could probably have been retitled , "FVCK YOU MJ! FVCK YOU!" and every page would had supported the title.
    Sad life if you ask me. For one, he should at some point have come to grips with the kukoc episode by himself. The fact that he just hopes everyone forgets about it, rather than fully accepting that he made a mistake, take the L and move on, it shows he's not handled it the right way. He is again putting the blame on others for his mishaps. Other people should forget? Other people should not mention or talk about it? It's going to be all about others, not himself.

At the end of the day, no matter how much he thinks he irates MJ, just the fact that he is not able to find peace, he loses.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Sad life if you ask me. For one, he should at some point have come to grips with the kukoc episode by himself. The fact that he just hopes everyone forgets about it, rather than fully accepting that he made a mistake, take the L and move on, it shows he's not handled it the right way. He is again putting the blame on others for his mishaps. Other people should forget? Other people should not mention or talk about it? It's going to be all about others, not himself.

At the end of the day, no matter how much he thinks he irates MJ, just the fact that he is not able to find peace, he loses.
    pippen is definitely not at peace.

that's why i don't think he's just selling books. his personal mission is to "de-glorify" mj.

Decent college freshman

When was I a Bronsexual? Lol, triggered. European education must be at an all time low right now.
    So i was right about the lgbt part, i knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL View Post
    pippen is definitely not at peace.

that's why i don't think he's just selling books. his personal mission is to "de-glorify" mj.
    Jordan said in Episode 1 of the Last Dance, "There would be no Michael Jordan without Scottie Pippen."

WTF else does Pipp want?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Jordan said in Episode 1 of the Last Dance, "There would be no Michael Jordan without Scottie Pippen."

WTF else does Pipp want?
    I think whatever MJ says, Pippen is going to put a spin to it and take it negatively.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post

WTF else does Pipp want?
    i don't know what he wants.

but a lot of people are saying he's just making controversy to sell books. that's what a skip bayless does. i don't even think skip hates lebron one bit.

but i feel there's more than just that from pip. i think he really fvcking hates mj.