Exclamation DRose on/off rating

+24.2

(better than any of the top 10 MVP candidates except Jokic)

Where would the Knicks be without Rose?

NBA All-star

Default Re: DRose on/off rating

him and Irving would be a pretty even match up, on Rose's minutes

This is why he's great off the bench don't muck him by keeping him on the floor with Randle. They do play some mins together, but I appreciate him when he's in there and running the team for those few mins as opposed to Randle.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    This is why he's great off the bench don't muck him by keeping him on the floor with Randle. They do play some mins together, but I appreciate him when he's in there and running the team for those few mins as opposed to Randle.
    Good to see you coming around on my boy Derrick.

His minutes will increase as the season progresses and especially in the playoffs. One thing I noticed in recent years is that Rose starts off the season well and then breaks down as it goes. Thibs needs to time Rose's presence to perfection.

As for Randle, the sooner the Knicks trade him the better. I'd take Tobias Harris for him and let RJ continue developing in the team's #1 option.

He put up an all-nba level of +/- on/off last year, and had almost as good of stats per minute as his MVP year. Rose is extremely effective right now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Drose kept the knicks in the game against the Bucks... (but knicks lost)

Only one guy I know can defend Rose some what and that is Bucks SG Donte DiVincenzo .
    Drose over the years uses his experience more than any other player I have seen.
    (I consider him dangerous)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Drose kept the knicks in the game against the Bucks... (but knicks lost)

Only one guy I know can defend Rose some what and that is Bucks SG Donte DiVincenzo .
    Drose over the years uses his experience more than any other player I have seen.
    (I consider him dangerous)
    Drose been cooking Jrue's ass since 09....trust me i know i was watching Jrue never could guard drose or westbrook...prolly stiill cant a decade later...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

my post said Donte

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Good to see you coming around on my boy Derrick.

His minutes will increase as the season progresses and especially in the playoffs. One thing I noticed in recent years is that Rose starts off the season well and then breaks down as it goes. Thibs needs to time Rose's presence to perfection.

As for Randle, the sooner the Knicks trade him the better. I'd take Tobias Harris for him and let RJ continue developing in the team's #1 option.
    Outside of RJ, I actually like the Knicks bench players way more than the starters. I've got no love for Kemba or Fournier and Robinson is always hurt. Randle it's a love-hate relationship with him. I hated him 2 years ago, learned to love him last year, hated him in the playoffs, and now I'm on a prove me wrong thought process on him.

Rose, IQ, Obi love them. Not too fond of Burks or Taj but they are solid and play hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    This is the truth. I don't know anyone who picks his spots that well. Hes got insane awareness of his opponent's weaknesses and exploits them constantly.

Rose has been killing every defensive PG that comes his way in recent years. Jrue, Lonzo, Pat Bev, Kris Dunn, you name them. Hes a mismatch in 99 percent of the cases, where hes either quicker or stronger than whoever is guarding him. I'd say only someone like Simmons can effectively keep him under control.