Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Here is the real reason why people don't want to take the vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You don't know where covid19 originated but coronaviruses have been observed in humans since the 60s. If the internet has convinced you that all of this is a calculated man made trick to get you then I have some bad news for you about where the naivety lies. Also this vaccine is weak sauce to be honest the protein spikes created last a few weeks and then are gone. Especially in comparison to all the ridiculous medications thrown at us regularly.

On the US totem pole of ridiculous medications this vaccine is near the bottom. And in the drug world overall our prescriptions have become weak sauce in comparison to all the fentanyl going around. Drug ODs are at record breaking numbers right now and it isn't the vaccine doing it.
    Covid and covid 19 aren't the same buddy. Scientists clearly took covid and made it worse and the shit leaked in the lab either on accident or intentionally.

You're an idiot.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Right because a china man eating a bat makes way more sense. You probably still think aids came from an African banging a monkey

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

You've decided that it's impossible that nature could create covid without evidence pointing in clear direction yet you need years of testing to be convinced that a vaccine is safe.

Pretty obvious underlying bias. But that's okay this entire forums stance on the vaccine was determined by their political tribe.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You've decided that it's impossible that nature could create covid without evidence pointing in clear direction yet you need years of testing to be convinced that a vaccine is safe.

Pretty obvious underlying bias. But that's okay this entire forums stance on the vaccine was determined by their political tribe.
    Without evidence? Have you not seen the senate hearing on gain of function? There's plenty of evidence.

And where did i say anything about the vaccines being safe? I didn't even talk about that but i can. According to the science the vaccines aren't 100% safe but for the most part your more likely to get sick or die from the virus than you are the vaccine. The exception to this is children where it's pretty much 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    According to the science the vaccines aren't 100% safe but for the most part your more likely to get sick or die from the virus than you are the vaccine.
    So why do you want to keep "debating" against your own logic?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    So why do you want to keep "debating" against your own logic?
    I'm not dude you clearly just don't pay attention. I've been consistent on this since day 1. Would you like to explain how i'm debating my own logic? My logic is that the vaccines work as far as reducing individuals deaths and sickness but they aren't effective in reducing the spread.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    1. they were giving out vaccines long before they were fda approved and only some are even now. and the boosters are released before approval as well. and 2 people quit the FDA cause of the government pressuring them to push through approvals. it's supposed to take years and they're approving shit with zero research after a few months. it's all corrupt. don't trust anything unless it's been around for 4-5 years minimum
    Not only that but the FDA isn't some beacon of integrity either. The Hill reported that 60% of the FDA is funded by the pharmaceutical industry. Also, there was a whistleblower for one of Pzifers' contractors that reported that the experimental trials were not being conducted properly. When she reported to the FDA, not only did they not research Pzifer, she was fired from her job.

Quote Originally Posted by Vragrant View Post
    Not only that but the FDA isn't some beacon of integrity either. The Hill reported that 60% of the FDA is funded by the pharmaceutical industry. Also, there was a whistleblower for one of Pzifers' contractors that reported that the experimental trials were not being conducted properly. When she reported to the FDA, not only did they not research Pzifer, she was fired from her job.
    It's almost been a year now, and the majority of the world has at least 1 dose of vaccines. We're not seeing side effects. So why are people still scared of it?

I understand being the 1st batch of people to test it out would be scary.. but most of the world got it already and we aren't all dropping dead.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    It's almost been a year now, and the majority of the world has at least 1 dose of vaccines. We're not seeing side effects. So why are people still scared of it?

I understand being the 1st batch of people to test it out would be scary.. but most of the world got it already and we aren't all dropping dead.
    Death rates in the parts of the world that got the vaccine first have been pretty high, for one reason or another.

Also, the FDA themselves says they're conducting 5 year studies to check on longer term effects of the vaccine.

https://www.fda.gov/media/153409/download

The thing is most of the world isn't dropping dead from Covid either. And there is plenty of people that died or suffered side effects from this shot. In fact i think there is more adverse effects reported in the last year from this vaccine than there was in the last 20 years for all of the other vaccines combined, just to give you an idea. The fact that you didn't know this proves that the media and Government are doing a pretty good job to hide the truth from the general public.

And that's not even taking into account the multiple booster shots that you and your kids will have to take yearly.
    Last edited by PistonsFan#21; 11-15-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    The thing is most of the world isn't dropping dead from Covid either. And there is plenty of people that died or suffered side effects from this shot. In fact i think there is more adverse effects reported in the last year from this vaccine than there was in the last 20 years for all of the other vaccines combined, just to give you an idea. The fact that you didn't know this proves that the media and Government are doing a pretty good job to hide the truth from the general public.
    You are an absolute moron.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Death rates in the parts of the world that got the vaccine first have been pretty high, for one reason or another.

Also, the FDA themselves says they're conducting 5 year studies to check on longer term effects of the vaccine.

https://www.fda.gov/media/153409/download
    Death rates are high from the vaccine or covid?

From my understanding the AstraZeneca vaccine wasn't very effective at all and how a risk of blood clots.. which sucks because it was the 1st vaccine to become available, which caused a lot if fear and confusion in vaccines in general.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post

And that's not even taking into account the multiple booster shots that you and your kids will have to take yearly.
    My kids have been taking the flu shot annually already, so annual boosters dont really scare me.

What do you "plenty of people died from this shot"?

In Ontario, no one has died from a Pfizer or Moderna shot.. and 80% of the population is vaccinated. That's higher than the flu shot from any year.. yet I'm sure more people has died from a flu shot.

Death rates are high from the vaccine or covid?

From my understanding the AstraZeneca vaccine wasn't very effective at all and how a risk of blood clots.. which sucks because it was the 1st vaccine to become available, which caused a lot if fear and confusion in vaccines in general.
    I have some workmates who got full doses of the az vaccine and they're fine rn. However, it took them almost three months for their second dose after the initial dose.