Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Here is the real reason why people don't want to take the vaccine

Let's be frank here and talk about the real reason. People want an excuse not to work. That's what it is. I'm sorry if this offends some of you. It's the truth. And I'm not calling you out, but it is the fact. The vaccine was already FDA approved. People said that it wasn't FDA approved and once it got approved, it wasn't enough. The truth is it has nothing to do with any of that. People just don't want to have jobs anymore. That's why so many are moving in with friends and relatives after quitting.

It has nothing to do with being afraid of the vaccine. You couldn't pay me to believe it. It's just the perfect excuse for people to not have jobs anymore. If you can't see this, you're naive. This was never about the fear of some vaccine.

Default Re: Here is the real reason why people don't want to take the vaccine

Interesting.

But what about Aaron Rodgers? Wouldn't it had been better for him to retire before the season started if he didn't want to work?

And what about the people before the unconstitutional vaccine mandate? Why didn't they get vaccinated before the mandates were a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Interesting.

But what about Aaron Rodgers? Wouldn't it had been better for him to retire before the season started if he didn't want to work?

And what about the people before the unconstitutional vaccine mandate? Why didn't they get vaccinated before the mandates were a thing?

But Aaron Rodgers is still working right?

Banned

I had covid and it was nothing. I'm retired and nowhere near 50 so I didn't take the vaccine.

why inject experimental rushed emergency vaccine for something that's barely worse than the flu

you know.if they inject it into your blood stream by mistake you develop heart problems. people are developing blood clots and animals that are tested on die after 5 or 6 experimental vaccines from organ failure. you're not gonna make it 10 years taking this shit lol

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    why inject experimental rushed emergency vaccine for something that's barely worse than the flu
    Oh damn I never thought of it like that.

About f@#king time someone brought a fresh new take to the table!

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    Let's be frank here and talk about the real reason. People want an excuse not to work. That's what it is. I'm sorry if this offends some of you. It's the truth. And I'm not calling you out, but it is the fact. The vaccine was already FDA approved. People said that it wasn't FDA approved and once it got approved, it wasn't enough. The truth is it has nothing to do with any of that. People just don't want to have jobs anymore. That's why so many are moving in with friends and relatives after quitting.

It has nothing to do with being afraid of the vaccine. You couldn't pay me to believe it. It's just the perfect excuse for people to not have jobs anymore. If you can't see this, you're naive. This was never about the fear of some vaccine.
    This is moronic dude. People are literally fighting for their jobs over this. There's lots of reasons why people don't want the vaccine some are good reasons some not so much.

You really can't be this ignorant?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Oh damn I never thought of it like that.

About f@#king time someone brought a fresh new take to the table!
    well maybe when morons stop treating it like the plague il stop repeating the same shit every single time this subject comes up

the average deaths per day from covid in Ontario is 4

more people per capita die each year from influenza

up to 60,000 die from the flu each year in the states.

60,000 divided by 365 equals 164

the US population is 9 times larger than Canada

164 divided by 9 equals 18

we were under lockdowns when we had around 20 deaths per day here

right now with 4 deaths per day there's a vaccine mandate and people can't work or eat at restaurants

for something that is 1/5th as bad as the common flu at this point in time

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

well maybe when morons stop treating it like the plague il stop repeating the same shit every single time this subject comes up

the average deaths per day from covid in Ontario is 4

more people per capita die each year from influenza

up to 60,000 die from the flu each year in the states.

60,000 divided by 365 equals 164

the US population is 9 times larger than Canada

164 divided by 9 equals 18

we were under lockdowns when we had around 20 deaths per day here

right now with 4 deaths per day there's a vaccine mandate and people can't work or eat at restaurants

for something that is 1/5th as bad as the common flu at this point in time
    I'm just happy someone is finally speaking out!

Yesterday I was walking outside and a gang of vaxxers were hanging out on the backstreet. I was terrified. Couldn't see the vaccine on them but I'm pretty sure they wanted to vax me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I'm just happy someone is finally speaking out!

Yesterday I was walking outside and a gang of vaxxers were hanging out on the backstreet. I was terrified. Couldn't see the vaccine on them but I'm pretty sure they wanted to vax me.
    I know this is a gimmick and you're trying to put on a Matthew perry shtick but it's not that funny cause the show friends isn't relevant anymore and the 90s was sorta cringe. I can't even watch terminator 2 anymore. that bad to the bone song playing when he puts his glasses on and gets on the bike is so embarrassing. it's like Bart Simpson humor.

the 90s is just too tame. like how curb your enthusiasm shits on seinfeld now. you can't go back to that shit after seeing real comedy without boundaries. that sitcom era shit is dead. people just wanna leave all that crap from the 90s in the past. like imagine I made an account mimicking Jay Leno. how corny would that be. but back then he was funny cause people were really gay in the 90s

stop pretending to be gay. your real self is plenty gay enough to not get laughs around here

bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    This is moronic dude. People are literally fighting for their jobs over this. There's lots of reasons why people don't want the vaccine some are good reasons some not so much.

You really can't be this ignorant?

Either you want to work or you care more about not talking the vaccine than keeping your job. J and J is just one shot.

Vaccine has been FDA approved and is much less dangerous than Covid. If someone loses job then they just needed an excuse to lose their financial responsibilities. Not much too it.

Banned

Either you want to work or you care more about not talking the vaccine than keeping your job. J and J is just one shot.

its a human rights violation to say someone can't earn money to eat if they don't inject something into their body

I had covid and it was nothing. I'm retired and nowhere near 50 so I didn't take the vaccine.

you know.if they inject it into your blood stream by mistake you develop heart problems. people are developing blood clots and animals that are tested on die after 5 or 6 experimental vaccines from organ failure. you're not gonna make it 10 years taking this shit lol

It’s not experimental and it’s fda approved. If you’re scared the you’re not as healthy as you claim. I’m not scared.

its a human rights violation to say someone can't earn money to eat if they don't inject something into their body

There are many ways to earn money. This vaccine is the perfect excuse to leave. That’s basically what it all comes down to. If i gave you 5 million to take it, most would. Not everyone is Kyrie Irving. People think their jobs aren’t worth it anymore.

3-time NBA All-Star

Vaccine has been FDA approved and is much less dangerous than Covid. If someone loses job then they just needed an excuse to lose their financial responsibilities. Not much too it.
    The point is you shouldn't be forced to make that decision especially if you have a sensible reason not to like prior infection or age and health status. Tell me exactly why someone in those low risk groups should be mandated to take a vaccine for something than mostly affects those in the high risk group? The shit makes zero sense.