Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Re: How is Alabama currently 42nd in daily Covid cases?

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    So you went to asian restaurants knowing that you're sick but made sure to put on a face mask while you eat? Seems legit. Also the fact that you weren't bothered to put on a mask anywhere else because of the judgmental looks is quite telling.

You believe that masks save lives and can reduce transmission yet you wouldn't wear it unless everybody else did it or the Government mandated you to do so.

I do appreciate your honesty though
    I don't want to rag on n00bie too much because I actually think he's a normal, honest bro who means well. But yeah. This post is

So you went to asian restaurants knowing that you're sick but made sure to put on a face mask while you eat? Seems legit. Also the fact that you weren't bothered to put on a mask anywhere else because of the judgmental looks is quite telling.

You believe that masks save lives and can reduce transmission yet you wouldn't wear it unless everybody else did it or the Government mandated you to do so.

I do appreciate your honesty though
    Yes, I went into asian restaurants to get take out.

I believe masks work from limiting the virus coming out of my own mouth, but not wearing a mask for a common cold is different from not wearing a mask with a more serious virus. (Yes, I understand that some of you think covid19 is nothing to worry about)

Anyway, why judge someone for wearing a mask? I'm being uncomfortable to reduce the chance of getting you sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I don't want to rag on n00bie too much because I actually think he's a normal, honest bro who means well. But yeah. This post is
    Appreciate the kind words. I'm glad we're finally getting along. LOL

New York with its vax pass apartheid system reported 17834 covid cases this week... meanwhile the free state of Florida reported 8376 cases this week

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Also the fact that you weren't bothered to put on a mask anywhere else because of the judgemental looks is quite telling.
    That it is. Shows that noobies actions deep down aren't guided by what he feels is right, but rather how he will be judged for them by the flock.

If he really felt masks were important even before the pandemic? Have some balls and be the outlier and wear them. If he can be so easily dissuaded based off random peoples "judgemental looks" imagine how easy he can be pushed around and manipulated by big media / government / Pharma.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    That it is. Shows that noobies actions deep down aren't guided by what he feels is right, but rather how he will be judged for them by the flock.

If he really felt masks were important even before the pandemic? Have some balls and be the outlier and wear them. If he can be so easily dissuaded based off random peoples "judgemental looks" imagine how easy he can be pushed around and manipulated by big media / government / Pharma.
    Actually no. I weight the pros and cons, and passing on a common cold is different than passing on covid19.. but of course you think the covid19 virus is harmless so you wouldn't understand.

Added a couple of names to the list.

Thanks for the death rate data, but as you know, the tally for deaths with Covid lag. Anyways, let's recap.

The reason Alabama is "controlling" the virus now is because of natural immunity, but the reason Florida is controlling the virus is because of "vigilant with social distancing" and "increased mask use." Is this correct?
    The state of Florida now 50th in the US in Covid average daily cases with their "vigilant with social distancing" and "increased mask use," per tontoz, but still waiting for him to confirm some of his conclusions.

Added a couple of names to the list.
    Working hard, my man

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Working hard, my man

The state of Florida now 50th in the US in Covid average daily cases with their "vigilant with social distancing" and "increased mask use," per tontoz, but still waiting for him to confirm some of his conclusions.
    https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tatracker-home

"With 92% of adults & 91.2% of everyone 12+ least partially vaccinated, Vermont now has one of the highest infection rates in the US and cases are up 16,700% in the past 4 months

Hard to imagine a less scientifically justifiable policy than vaccine passports to keep others “safe”

Is poor Fauci ever right???

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1458496290728210432

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    "With 92% of adults & 91.2% of everyone 12+ least partially vaccinated, Vermont now has one of the highest infection rates in the US and cases are up 16,700% in the past 4 months

Hard to imagine a less scientifically justifiable policy than vaccine passports to keep others “safe”

Is poor Fauci ever right???

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1458496290728210432
    Who cares about infections. Vermont has 0-2 deaths per day currently and has the lowest death rate in the entire US which is all that should matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Who cares about infections. Vermont has 0-2 deaths per day currently and has the lowest death rate in the entire US which is all that should matter.
    Everyone cares about infections. You are supposed to get vaccinated to protect others around you, remember? We implemented those vaccine passports to offer a safe, virus free environnement where all the vaccinated people could gather without worrying about catching Covid or transmitting it to their loved ones. Get with the narrative my friend!