Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Can anyone give me an explanation other than Steroids for the size of LeBron's HE

Default Re: Can anyone give me an explanation other than Steroids for the size of LeBron's HE

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    OP definitely wants to give Lebron HEAD

Yooooo

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Did you actually lose your personality the last 15 or so years or what? I swear you used to be a normal person who just talked ball and had a good time. I feel like maybe you were replaced with an imposter at one point. Maybe around the time you started racking up hundreds of blank posts in the sneaker or whatever forum padding your post count for some reason. Before that I feel like you were a pretty well formed human with a normal personality.
    OP?

National High School Star

Genes...his head has always been big but you see his daughters melon....girl looks like a funko pop

Nah

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post

Anyone figure this out?

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post

Biggest roid head I've seen

He literally can't shave as it'd be the deadest give away...I'm sure the league are making him keep his heard even

Anyone figure this shit out?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Did you actually lose your personality the last 15 or so years or what? I swear you used to be a normal person who just talked ball and had a good time. I feel like maybe you were replaced with an imposter at one point. Maybe around the time you started racking up hundreds of blank posts in the sneaker or whatever forum padding your post count for some reason. Before that I feel like you were a pretty well formed human with a normal personality.
    Anyone figure this out yet?