Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone give me an explanation other than Steroids for the size of LeBron's HE

Quote Originally Posted by KingMambaFan View Post
    OP don't worry about LeBron's head size

Worry about finding a job, stop being an incel and lift some weights, I swear ya life will be better moving forward. Stay strong.
    Lifting weights is mainly for ****** that cant get girls with their face.well i mean just the heavy weightlifters not the ones that just build muscle for fighting(like me)

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Can anyone give me an explanation other than Steroids for the size of LeBron's HE

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    I'm pretty sure you have amnesia.
    Wasn’t he one of the fairly normal people in the 02-05 time when we would be playing nba jam and so on? He was a big Laker fan I remember talking a lot of shit about how they were gonna 4 peat in 03 but he wasn’t like…weird. Not that I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Wasn’t he one of the fairly normal people in the 02-05 time when we would be playing nba jam and so on? He was a big Laker fan I remember talking a lot of shit about how they were gonna 4 peat in 03 but he wasn’t like…weird. Not that I recall.
    I will grant you this... back then he wasn't hyper focused on one specific topic, but he's always been a bit off. Before the LeBron steroid obsession the dude was relentlessly & irattionally obsessed with Kobe's greatness/legacy/whatever. Again, I grant you, he wasn't hyper focused back then. Perhaps he's just stopped watching the NBA as much as then and this LeBron steroid thing gives him a distraction from his real life. Who the **** knows? You think you're going to get a straight answer? Heh.

Who the **** knows what happened in his personal life, but the markings for his current behavior have always been there.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    OP definitely wants to give Lebron HEAD

That's all he thinks about.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Look how much bigger LeBron forehead is than westbrooks. His frontal lobe is double or triple the size. That explains the massive gulf in intelligence.
    Right, Westbrook cant compare to LeIntellectualTitan

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Lebron's head seems pretty proportionate to the rest of his body.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 000 View Post
    Right, Westbrook cant compare to LeIntellectualTitan
    That's why I don't get this thread. Most of LeBrons head size is in the top. Explains why he's such a smart player. I don't agree with his playstyle but he maximized it with his bball IQ. Where as Westbrook has like two inches between his eye brows and hair line.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lifting weights is mainly for ****** that cant get girls with their face.well i mean just the heavy weightlifters not the ones that just build muscle for fighting(like me)
    Huh? Lifting weights = exercise. Wtf are you talking about? Getting girls is not all about muscles, Mr. "creator deity"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Not airballing my layups anymore