Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone give me an explanation other than Steroids for the size of LeBron's HE

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Did you actually lose your personality the last 15 or so years or what? I swear you used to be a normal person who just talked ball and had a good time. I feel like maybe you were replaced with an imposter at one point. Maybe around the time you started racking up hundreds of blank posts in the sneaker or whatever forum padding your post count for some reason. Before that I feel like you were a pretty well formed human with a normal personality.

Default Re: Can anyone give me an explanation other than Steroids for the size of LeBron's HE

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    I'm not the one with dozens of accounts, tens of thousands of posts, and night and day worship of LeRoid on this board..
    Yes you are. Your post history proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post

I rule the local playground

I dunno man Donovon Mitchell has a pretty big head too but yes Lebron is juicing

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    OP definitely wants to give Lebron HEAD

Did you actually lose your personality the last 15 or so years or what? I swear you used to be a normal person who just talked ball and had a good time. I feel like maybe you were replaced with an imposter at one point. Maybe around the time you started racking up hundreds of blank posts in the sneaker or whatever forum padding your post count for some reason. Before that I feel like you were a pretty well formed human with a normal personality.

Wow, the last 3 posts in this thread are all alts.............get a job.

Decent playground baller

OP don't worry about LeBron's head size

Worry about finding a job, stop being an incel and lift some weights, I swear ya life will be better moving forward. Stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Yo Proctor is back!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    Yo Proctor is back!

Stop quoting yourself and get a job…

I'm pretty sure you have amnesia.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post

Look how much bigger LeBron forehead is than westbrooks. His frontal lobe is double or triple the size. That explains the massive gulf in intelligence.