Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Joe Rogan hints at LeBron's Steroid/PED Use

Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    you're still under the hypnosis with lebron. youl see how much of your life you wasted soon enough. year 19 incoming. not much to left for him or a family for you

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Oh look another useless thread with no proof. If it is ever proven that James is doping it won't be a shock as we have never seen such a combo of strength size and speed before but Rogan knows nothing about what James does in private and hasn't exactly shown himself to be a medical expert of late. He's just another random person that sees a great athlete and figures they must be doping. Still no proof. OP batting 0 for a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    If it is ever proven that James is doping it won't be a shock as we have never seen such a combo of strength size and speed before
    Answered yourself..

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Answered yourself..
    That isn't proof. This is the reality you can't seem to accept. You can keep beating your head into that brick wall though.

If it is ever proven that James is doping it won't be a shock as we have never seen such a combo of strength size and speed before
    Also never gets tired, never gets injured, plays and jumps like he's in his prime in his late 30's despite being in the NBA since a teenager...and takes random 2 week midseason trips to Miami when his athleticism drops.

Hm what else are we missing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Joe Rogan hints that LeBron's using PED's/Steroids

LeBron is probably the most obvious doper of all time in basketball history. Him Giannis and Wilt. Wilt literally hung around with roid heads as a hobby lifting weights in the 70s.

Also never gets tired, never gets injured, plays and jumps like he's in his prime in his late 30's despite being in the NBA since a teenager...and takes random 2 week midseason trips to Miami when his athleticism drops.

Hm what else are we missing.
    He's missed significant stretches of games in two of the last three seasons so on top of proving nothing you are factually incorrect.

Lebron has the body of a Greek god. It’s like naturally muscular. The steroid bloat isn’t there. I’m starting to think lebron is the real deal in terms of body building. He ain’t the GOAT basketball but maybe top 40 body builders?

LeBron James on new NBA HGH testing policy: "It shouldn't be a problem"
    Why LeBron James Is Suddenly Skinny
    https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2015/...ba_hgh_te.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-leb...nny-1408388466

LeBron James on new NBA HGH testing policy: "It shouldn't be a problem"
    Why LeBron James Is Suddenly Skinny
    https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2015/...ba_hgh_te.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-leb...nny-1408388466

Absolutely nothing suspicious here boys

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Griffin View Post
    you're still under the hypnosis with lebron. youl see how much of your life you wasted soon enough. year 19 incoming. not much to left for him or a family for you
    The funny thing is, I actually haven't talked LeBron on this forum in about a month, believe it or not I actually have a job and hobbies, and at this time of the year I'm way more into the NFL than basketball. But I might bring him up more frequently now since you are back because I know how much he makes you meltdown.

Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    The funny thing is, I actually haven't talked LeBron on this forum in about a month, believe it or not I actually have a job and hobbies, and at this time of the year I'm way more into the NFL than basketball. But I might bring him up more frequently now since you are back because I know how much he makes you meltdown.
    show me a wife and kids. you're gonna end up like me bro. don't waste your life on this place. it's cancer. they want you to live through other men and to lose motivation in improving your own situation. it's the hype machine. you're over 30 and all you have is a pic with headphones and a patchy beard. when I was your age I was posting dozens of pics with girls on here. I had a chance back then. I chose kobe instead of happiness. you say you're going on dates bit I see no proof. I worry for you. you're gonna end up wasting your prime and being a fat old hasbeen arguing about lebrons place all time like 10 years from now long after he's retired and the media will be trashing him for giannis/jordan debates

Absolutely nothing suspicious here boys
    He's big and you say he must be doping. He loses weight and you say it proves he's doping. The only thing that had been proven is that you're obsessed. But at least you shut up about him never getting hurt (as if that proves anything...dopers get injured).

He's big and you say he must be doping. He loses weight and you say it proves he's doping. The only thing that had been proven is that you're obsessed. But at least you shut up about him never getting hurt (as of that proves anything...dopers get injured).
    The only thing you could counter with was that he was basically rested in his late 30's for a playoff run..

His minutes and games played and longevity of his prime is inhuman, even Karl Malone could barely jump 2 inches off the ground in his mid 30's.