Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Joe Rogan hints that LeBron's using PED's/Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    More damage control heh?

Dwayne Wade was needing it probably coming back from massive injuries. Shoulder and knee.

Michael Jordan only begin weightlifting in 1990, and gained a steady 5 pounds of muscle every year there after up until about 93. What the hell are you talking about?

Tim Grover was the trainer, Dwyane Wade was probably using somebody else for the PED’s, steroids and blood doping.

All not so conveniently linked down there in Miami, where LeBron got on his cycles. Also probably one of the main reasons he decided to run to Wade’s franchise. More accessibility to his steroids, that his homie Dwyane Wade was also taking post 2008 season.
    I don't care - unlike you, who is the best player ever or not. I'll gladly share an opinion, but ultimately, whether you have MJ or Bron number one, ain't ruining my day. Throw Kobe at number 1 for all I care.

But - you ignorance on the subject matter is something I will gladly debate, mainly because I've been around it, and seen how it impacts athletes.

Yep - sure bud. Wade was "probably" on it according to you with absolutely no evidence. But to suggest MJ was on it is ludicrous on the same merit. LOL. I want you to actually take some time and think about that and your personal bias. That specific point there.

Jordan was on stuff my guy. They even made jokes about it in Space Jam. MJs secret water. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Goddamn
    If that response isn't more obvious of someones bias in an argument... lol. But sure, make it out to be some great response. Who knows who he is even arguing against. Is he hoping LeBron reads this?

I love the fact that since none of y'all have any actual arguments against, you just refer to someone as a LeBron stan. lol... Meanwhile you can go back as early as the WCF and see me actively supporting Denver to win. Again - your argument has been demolished. Next.

Man your giving Heat fans a bad name

Anyone figure this shit out?

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Anyone figure this shit out?
    Yes he's on PEDs. What more do you want? Unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Hey, don’t forget his “in game load management” as I refer to it.

He’s been doing it every game since he stopped playing for Cleveland in 2018 you know, literally, just standing around on offense when somebody else has the ball for a change, or just standing around with matador defense, not even trying, needing to be pushed by teammates to even close out on shooters as we saw with Kyle Kuzma. And then his physical body language acting like it’s everybody else’s fault when a basket is scored, or even the plays were he’ll turn the ball over and then slowly walk back to the other side of the court and not even cross half court as the play is going on on the other side, leaving his team to go 4 vs 5

His laziness is so transparent. He’s been playing for his own personal glorification and stats, not for winning basketball for the past five years. There was a brief stint in 2020 once they acquired a healthy Anthony Davis, who was their best player, where he realized he could win a championship, and he played better. Side note: You also could see Anthony Davis’s disenchantment after that championship with LeBron as a teammate, because he saw LeBron was getting all the glorification and the finals MVP. Even though it was quite clear Anthony Davis was their best player on both sides of the ball for the entire regular season before the pandemic, and even in the playoffs and finals.

But LeBron did try in the Mickey Mouse bubble chip AAU tournament. Nobody wanted to be there and to compete other than him to take advantage, and Jimmy Butler, because he’s always competing. Another reason why nobody counts that pussified championship.

So not only does he miss on average 20 to 35 games a year now, even the games he’s in, he doesn’t play hard or every possession, so this longevity stuff really needs to chill. Especially considering he’s also probably obviously on steroids and performance enhancers. What’s even funnier is nowadays after about 2015, given the total change in the NBA talent structure on the court with the Warriors super small ball influence, he’s usually the biggest player on the court. Like by far. Not including his teammate, Anthony Davis. And let’s not even get into more rest he gets when he acts dramatic usually off contact that he creates with his stiff arm or shoulder or dirty play, and then lands on the ground and tries to get an Academy award acting like he just got shot by somebody in the stands, while his teammates have to just wait around for him to finally get up.

The guy is pathetic. Him taking the cowardly short cut of steroids and performance enhancers is a total no brainer given his character, or lack there of …

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post