Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: How did LeBron go 16-6 vs Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Who cares about regular season because Lebron won 66 games in 2009 but couldn't get past Dwight, and then won 62 games but couldn't get past 2nd Round in 2010... So he wouldn't beat Kobe in the playoffs either...

As another example - in 1989, the Cavs had 3 all-stars plus 20/5/5 Ron Harper and achieved the #1 SRS rating - they were 6-0 against Jordan's low seeded team, yet Jordan beat them in the playoffs

So who cares about regular season...
    Funny how you had to bring him in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    I saw it somewhere too, can't find it. Check out the footage it's ridiculous.

Yeah I've seen this clip, its very well made. Kobe might not have gotten the best of this matchup, record wise or with all-around stats. He definitely had the 1v1 advantage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You used to despise on kong tho, i believe.
    Of those three, I like LeBron the least. For me he's overrated when GOAT discussions are brought up.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    Yeah I've seen this clip, its very well made. Kobe might not have gotten the best of this matchup, record wise or with all-around stats. He definitely had the 1v1 advantage though.

Of those three, I like LeBron the least. For me he's overrated when GOAT discussions are brought up.

People don't realize that Lebron's team won more games and was the league favorite heading into the 2009 and 2010 Playoffs, so his team had the advantage in the regular season when adjustments aren't made.

But surely Kobe would've truimphed in the playoffs, given that Dwight did with a 1-star team as a massive underdog, and post-injury Garnett/Pierce did as massive underdogs too

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    People don't realize that Lebron's team won more games and was the league favorite heading into the 2009 and 2010 Playoffs, so his team had the advantage in the regular season when adjustments aren't made.

But surely Kobe would've truimphed in the playoffs, given that Dwight did with a 1-star team as a massive underdog, and post-injury Garnett/Pierce did as massive underdogs too
    For those who watched? I think we all realize that. The Lakers and Cavs only play each other twice a year and usually months apart. That's the reason I asked for the 1 on 1 data. From the looks of the video, LeBron couldn't hang with Kobe's first step. Even in 2016. 38 year old Kobe faked LeBron out of his shoes on some of these plays.

Oh so now regular season counts? Got it

Serious playground baller

Kobe doesn’t care about the season. He only cares about the playoff that’s why 5 rings

Whereas 13ebron stats pad hence 2 rings only

Next boy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    I saw it somewhere too, can't find it. Check out the footage it's ridiculous.

Jesus, LeBron got destroyed

Decent playground baller Kenny Griffin's Avatar

no hope for any of you. you will all die alone talking about kobe

Basketball isn’t played one on one. Kobetards once again proving all they care about is PPGZ

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    Can anyone explain? 3ball?
    Cool regular season stat. He has a losing head to head record in the playoffs against pretty much everyone.

Poor dumbdumb23. Another sleepless night ranting about Bron in his dreams coming right up.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Poor dumbdumb23. Another sleepless night ranting about Bron in his dreams coming right up.
    Sure buddy. I'm not the one who made the thread on a sat night about how bron has a better regular season record than kobe h2h. That was one of your loser buddies. Kobe’s been retired and passed and yall losers crying about a better regular season stat. Yall are the most unaware fan base ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Sure buddy. I'm not the one who made the thread on a sat night about how bron has a better regular season record than kobe h2h. That was one of your loser buddies. Kobe’s been retired and passed and yall losers crying about a better regular season stat. Yall are the most unaware fan base ever
    The thread is to troll 3ball but you’re too retarded to keep up as usual.

College star

Leave Jordan to the Jordan fans, I agree. Imagine being afraid to admit who your favorite player is lmao. Oh if you want to know how he got exposed here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...-to-attack-LBJ

Years ago he also said Kobe would drop 60 on MJ if they played each other in their prime
    Wowww, just seeing this. 3ball is a Kobe stan who is bitter that Bron passed him

3-time NBA All-Star

The thread is to troll 3ball but you’re too retarded to keep up as usual.
    So yall troll and i give a legit response and i'm the retarded one? This is bron stan intelligence at its finest. You guys are on fire lately