Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Giannis: "It's EASY to go and win a superteam championship. this was the right way."

https://youtu.be/4Y4UJvgnQIw?t=443

DAMN, brutal for some to hear that

College superstar

Default Re: Giannis: "It's EASY to go and win a superteam championship. this was the right wa

"I can go to a superteam, just do my part and win a championship."

Damn, shots fired.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Giannis: "It's EASY to go and win a superteam championship. this was the right wa

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    https://youtu.be/4Y4UJvgnQIw?t=443

DAMN, brutal for some to hear that
    He is right!

I wonder if KD is bothered by this. He shouldn't be but knowing him...

College superstar

Is it safe to say no giannis jerseys will be burned?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    He gets bothered that is why he rants and takes to twitter. Just won't admit it but he never got the same respect as giannis.

To those backing KD up with his move to gsw that he is doing it for his own best interest. Well there you go. That is the repercussion, the price to pay for those titles in gsw.

Serious playground baller

Ether

I mean KD outplayed him in these very playoffs. But Kevin and LeBron should be in their feels over this. It’s a direct shot at their cowardice.

College star

LeBron stans probably had the biggest sinking feeling in their gut when he said that...or they completely disregarded it and claimed it was only meant for KD.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsNY View Post
    LeBron stans probably had the biggest sinking feeling in their gut when he said that...or they completely disregarded it and claimed it was only meant for KD.
    You didn’t see FKAri’s delusional neglect of the other recipient of the comment just a few posts ago?

Jokic Stan

To me this is definitely a shot at KD first and foremost...and then a shot at HARDEN.

Giannis does not like Harden and is talking his shit about him joining the Nets and forcing his way out of Houston.

I actually don't think Giannis is talking about Lebron since Giannis has more respect for Bron than anyone else in the league.

Lebron haters will only think about Lebron but that's actually misguided here.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    To me this is definitely a shot at KD first and foremost...and then a shot at HARDEN.

Giannis does not like Harden and is talking his shit about him joining the Nets and forcing his way out of Houston.

I actually don't think Giannis is talking about Lebron since Giannis has more respect for Bron than anyone else in the league.

Lebron haters will only think about Lebron but that's actually misguided here.
    Only delusional LeBron Stans would think he’s not implicated in that comment. Did LeBron not form superteams through free agency? Multiple times even?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsNY View Post
    We are seeing examples of this now. Good call lol. Too predictable I guess.

3-time NBA All-Star

And bron ?