Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Giannis just blasted those who join super teams in post conference interview

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Except this didn't happen

Your tears are delicious
    Except it is literally the very thing that happened. Kyrie's injury was the result of landing on Giannis' foot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H62TbXugOqQ

Aside from that though, I'm actually glad that Giannis won. I felt pretty bad for him over the past two seasons. I'm just trolling the fake logic of trolls like you.

Default Re: Giannis just blasted those who join super teams in post conference interview

Quote Originally Posted by jlip View Post
    Except it is literally the very thing that happened. Kyrie's injury was the result of landing on Giannis' foot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H62TbXugOqQ

Aside from that though, I'm actually glad that Giannis won. I felt pretty bad for him over the past two seasons. I'm just trolling the fake logic of trolls like you.
    Yeah...except Giannis didn't do that...it was an accident and no intent.

Cool story tho

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Where are they on this thread??? Yoohoo?????

Cool story tho
    I doubt Giannis meant to do it. But you would have blamed LeBron for the exact same play.

College superstar

Cool story tho
    Thanks for reminding me of why I rarely engage inane ignorance such as yours. Yes "Giannis did do that." And in your very post you admitted that he injured Kyrie by conceding that it was an accident and unintentional. I agree. I would never believe that Giannis would ever set out to hurt another player. That's not who he is.

With that being said, lack of intent may ethically absolve a person, but it does not and cannot negate the reality that the person did the deed. And in the context of this thread, while Giannis dominated this Finals in historic fashion, he did not "overcome" any great odds by beating any superteam or anything. Other than trolling and "narrative", "how" he won, in terms of staying with the team that drafted him, was not special. Heck! His team was able to close out the conference finals without him against a team whose best player was injured.

Thanks for reminding me of why I rarely engage inane ignorance such as yours. Yes "Giannis did do that." And in your very post you admitted that he injured Kyrie by conceding that it was an accident and unintentional. I agree. I would never believe that Giannis would ever set out to hurt another player. That's not who he is.

With that being said, lack of intent may ethically absolve a person, but it does not and cannot negate the reality that the person did the deed. And in the context of this thread, while Giannis dominated this Finals in historic fashion, he did not "overcome" any great odds by beating any superteam or anything. Other than trolling and "narrative", "how" he won, in terms of staying with the team that drafted him, was not special. Heck! His team was able to close out the conference finals without him against a team whose best player was injured.
    None of them actually believe anything they’re typing about Giannis they just hate LeBron and dedicatee their lives to it. Sad really.

Banned

mods please delete this thread

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    mods please delete this thread
    Why?

7-time NBA All-Star

That's right, Giannis! Don't join a "super team". Just injure and take out the 2nd best player on a "super team" on your way to a title and brag about it.

Giannis didn't do anything - Kyrie came down on Giannis - that's Kyrie's clumsiness

Now if Giannis landed on Kyrie's foot an crushed it or something, then you'd be right

But Giannis didn't do anything - Kyrie came down on Giannis

Giannis seems like a really good guy but getting on his high horse when the top talent were riddled with injuries is kinda stupid.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Giannis seems like a really good guy but getting on his high horse when the top talent were riddled with injuries is kinda stupid.

He overcame a 2-0 deficit to beat Durant, and then he beat a healthy Suns team that had a stacked roster of future HOF's (at least 3 HOF's)

His stats tell the story of his goatness

legit W, legit mvp.

only thing i am disappointed is that he didnt face lakers.

A healthy Lakers would smack them next year

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin View Post
    legit W, legit mvp.

only thing i am disappointed is that he didnt face lakers.
    Healthy Lakers in 5.