Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default My delivery driver was a real baddie

Yo, this chick be workin in a dress and is like 5'4 if that, 100lbs, well maybe 115 with those monster tits. Wasn't expecting that, given her name is Gemima. The milkshake spilled in her bag so I got some paper towels to help her clean it up. I didn't even think to write my number down on a paper towel. I quickly went to text her through door dash if she is dtf but it was too late. What coulda been... how many Gemimas can possibly live in a city of 100k? I'm gonna find her and see if she wants to hang out at the public pool.

Default Re: My delivery driver was a real baddie

should've taken some creepshots up her dress and shared it with the bois.

Banned

How dis for creep?

Found profile.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    should've taken some creepshots up her dress and shared it with the bois.
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Turnbuckle View Post
    How dis for creep?

Found profile.

Not sure if this is even a serious thread, but pretty funny if your takeout was delivered by a girl in an "educated black queen" shirt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Not sure if this is even a serious thread, but pretty funny if your takeout was delivered by a girl in an "educated black queen" shirt
    She was wearing a tight dress with horizontal stripes that were a bunch of different colors but that's her body in the pic wearing that shirt lol. I thought she was probably 21 but she just graduated, so uh, 18 at least, I hope.... I was joking about contacting her though. Someone else posted the other day that they are gonna go knock on a girls door unannounced to ask her if she wants to hang out at the pool lol. I wasn't actually going to look their profile up until diamenz mentioned creep pics. With her name I figured it would be easy and it was.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

How dis for creep?

Found profile.

dafuq

can anyone explain this to me, you found the person that delivered food to you, how?

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

She was wearing a tight dress with horizontal stripes that were a bunch of different colors but that's her body in the pic wearing that shirt lol. I thought she was probably 21 but she just graduated, so uh, 18 at least, I hope.... I was joking about contacting her though. Someone else posted the other day that they are gonna go knock on a girls door unannounced to ask her if she wants to hang out at the pool lol. I wasn't actually going to look their profile up until diamenz mentioned creep pics. With her name I figured it would be easy and it was.
    So she was wearing a rainbow outfit in June?

Banned

Dress was similar to this but filled with way bigger goombas.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    dafuq

can anyone explain this to me, you found the person that delivered food to you, how?

Not too many Gemima's in my city from the country of bungholio. Sadly, she was already indoctrinated into western culture as you can see by her shirt. Someone needs to bang her out of that pronto. I'll offer to take her to the red lobster in exchange for the sex. Explain that it's women's empowerment to have full control over a man and the woman choosing when she wants to trade it for crab legs is the epitome of power.

the heck? i just saw this exact comment word for word on facebook that was originally screen shot off 4chan like it always is

we've already went over plagiarizing others funnies Kenny. but the only funny bunny about this story is once she/it/us shuts you down, you sprint back on 4chan and cry to the incels how her rainbow blouse meant she was a tranny loving fggt and probably had a d*ck herself. emirate shew? HAHAHA #RR3joke! #Tacojoke! #GOTEM@funnybunny.com

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    the heck? i just saw this exact comment word for word on facebook that was originally screen shot off 4chan like it always is

we've already went over plagiarizing others funnies Kenny. but the only funny bunny about this story is once she/it/us shuts you down, you sprint back on 4chan and cry to the incels how her rainbow blouse meant she was a tranny loving fggt and probably had a d*ck herself. emirate shew? HAHAHA #RR3joke! #Tacojoke! #GOTEM@funnybunny.com
    it was at this very moment that kenny's subscription to his own thread, had seized to exist

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post

Interesting considering I don't go to 4chan, or have Twitter or Facebook or any social media.

This retard is a sociopath. No wonder kblaze exposed the basement dwelling nutjob crybaby.

Banned

Hey, numb nuts.....

I have a screen shot from the delivery because I showed my friend the driver's name the other day. And I didn't rate the delivery so I just took a screen shot of that now.

What's it like being a low iq sociopathic retard?

Best of luck to you in life, you're gonna need it.