Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: If your in the LAKERS FRONT OFFICE: Anthony Davis for Zion Williamson?

Quote Originally Posted by TAZORAC View Post
    If you work for the Lakers front office, would you trade Davis (who will be hurt again next season) for Williamson and another solid player or do you think Davis is "that much" better then Williamson?
    Davis is that much better than Zion. I don't make that trade.

Default Re: If your in the LAKERS FRONT OFFICE: Anthony Davis for Zion Williamson?

If you work for the Lakers front office, would you trade Davis (who will be hurt again next season) for Williamson and another solid player or do you think Davis is "that much" better then Williamson?
    No way New Orleans makes that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Not to mention that the Lakers are in win now mode and Zion isn't ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    How good is he when he can't stay on the basketball court? How good is Davis watching the game from the bench.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

How good is he when he can't stay on the basketball court? How good is Davis watching the game from the bench.
    Poster above you nailed it. Zion isn't ready yet.

Might be an unpopular opinion right now, but I don't think Lebron and AD are finished as contenders because they got beat this playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenameless View Post
    You know, Zion is a very intriguing player. Scores a lot, and exciting as hell. But I worry about how well his body will hold up considering his build and play style. He plays an explosive, athletic game but he's a very big body. Ultimately, I would still pass with Lowry as the additional player. AD was a core player in a Championship run, and as a Lakers GM he would garner my loyalty. I know AD is injury prone too, but I think this year exacerbated it with the short off season and all. Just let the team rest, and reload with some new support players in the off season. I figure this Lakers core is good for at least the Western Conference Finals if healthy.
    Zion is all that but he is also, currently, a really bad defender.