Default BIGGER CONTRACT ROBBERY: schorder, kuzma or KCP?

Kuzma and KCP got the money you got because of winning the championship last year, in which they didn't really do anything to contribute. KCP hasn't had 3 good consecutive games his whole tenure with the Lakers. Kuzma is a 12-15 PPG player and that's all he will ever be.

Schorder has potential to give you over 20 on some nights, but you can't bank on it.

Neither of the 3 deserve the money contracts that they have.

Who stole the most money?

Default Re: BIGGER CONTRACT ROBBERY: schorder, kuzma or KCP?

Schroeder is a free-agent. We don't know what his next deal will be worth. This season he was like 15mill, and he was decent in regular season. He looks horrendous in the playoffs though..

Kuzma is $13mill per year over 3yrs. This season was still part of his rookie contract though at 3.5mill.. His defense and offense are both horrendous. You don't get much from him.

KCP gives you solid perimeter defense every game and usually is a decent 3pt shooter. He was decent in playoffs last year - I don't know what happened to him vs Suns. He made 12mill.

I think Kuzma is the one providing the least value of the 3 across the season, but his contract was only 3.5mill. If we base it by the contract then it has to be Schroeder. He was gone in playoffs except for games 2, 3 and 2nd half of game 6. He was gone for 1, 4, 5 and half of 6.

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

Number 23

All three are total shit.. kcp at least plays D though.

Will anyone offer dumbond a contract?
    Also gasol and Mathews should retire

Decent playground baller

All three are total shit, but at least they were on the floor. Can’t help your team on the bench — which is where Montreal and AD were.

Lol montrezl is dog shit aswel

how we gonna get on dennis and not lebron? dennis single handily won lakers a game against phoenix lebron did not

They gave kuzma $40 million, only to score two goddamn points in an elimination game.

Dennis Schroder is cancer.

The guy taken "Lakers PG" or whatever off his Instagram before the last game before putting it back up again and claiming he wants to play for the Lakers again "for the fans". He seems to have a gigantic ego. I don't think he cares about the Lakers at all tbh. He refused to come off the bench then demanded way more money than he is worth. Scored 0 points etc. Red flags everywhere. Can't help wonder how much his bs really impacted the team. Shame they likely won't be able to get anyone better to replace him.

Kuz and KCP just are what they are. They either play well or don't but they are still part of the core unit. If they were replaced before this season I don't see much difference in the outcome and it might have been worse since no one would be gelling at all.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Davis

Same old thing

LeBrons doing when he wins

Teammates fault when he loses.

Bron ball kills the team....deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Dennis Schroder is cancer.

The guy taken "Lakers PG" or whatever off his Instagram before the last game before putting it back up again and claiming he wants to play for the Lakers again "for the fans". He seems to have a gigantic ego. I don't think he cares about the Lakers at all tbh. He refused to come off the bench then demanded way more money than he is worth. Scored 0 points etc. Red flags everywhere. Can't help wonder how much his bs really impacted the team. Shame they likely won't be able to get anyone better to replace him.

Kuz and KCP just are what they are. They either play well or don't but they are still part of the core unit. If they were replaced before this season I don't see much difference in the outcome and it might have been worse since no one would be gelling at all.
    You have to try to move Kuzma. He has been regressing and I think he is what you see. His $13mill will be movable but you might have to add someone or something in order to move him. I just don't know who you can get in return. It has to be someone who can shoot well.

It might be possible for Harrell and his agent to find a team offering him longer deal to s&t him to, and you throw in Kuzma's contract and a future 1st rounder on top. Lakers can search for a decent role-player player with either an expiring contract or a freeagent another team is willing to use in a sign & trade. Has to be a fairly good 3pt shooter (35%+ from the 3), be able to help facilitate when Lebron sits, and play halfway decent perimeter defense. Kyle Lowry, Tim Hardaway Jr, Devonte Graham, Gary Trent Jr, Derrick Rose are all possibilities.