Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tell me what makes Kobe Bryant better than Bradley Beal or Devin Booker

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    How good they are
    /thread

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Tell me what makes Kobe Bryant better than Bradley Beal or Devin Booker

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    OP got his shit pushed in at school and consulted ISH for help because he has no friends irl

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Tell me.

Cause there's nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Not game wise, not stat wise.

Circumstances are the only reason their achievements differ.
    You mention circumstances, please explain why Beal couldn't help his team extend the series against the 76rs even without Embid. The Wizards struggled just to make the play in game, IMO not a good comparison to Kobe under any circumstances.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Not much until you give each of them a basketball.

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Better scorer
    Better defender
    Better passer
    Way tougher
    Winning
    More athletic

So Beal is supposed to be better than Kobe and has a teammate who puts better numbers than lebron but can't beat sixers w/o Embid? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    OP got his shit pushed in at school and consulted ISH for help because he has no friends irl
    This my dude

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Tell me.

Cause there's nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Not game wise, not stat wise.

Circumstances are the only reason their achievements differ.
    Man these bron stans in full meltdown since last night. Hang in their fakkits everything gonna be ok

Defense makes him better way better! Beal and Booker are great on offense but they both suck on defense. Kobe was a 2 way player at a very high level… Book and Beal can’t defend for crap.

Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    Better scorer
    Better defender
    Better passer
    Way tougher
    Winning
    More athletic

So Beal is supposed to be better than Kobe and has a teammate who puts better numbers than lebron but can't beat sixers w/o Embid? Lol

Kobe better scorer? Yes

Kobe better passer? No

Kobe tougher? No

Winning? Yes

More athletic? Most definitely

Kobe has that killer instinct. He’s not as good of a passer or shooter but he could still score better than either and his defense was way better! Overall Kobe is a much better player than either.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE DRIBBLE View Post
    Kobe better scorer? Yes

Kobe better passer? No

Kobe tougher? No

Winning? Yes

More athletic? Most definitely

Kobe has that killer instinct. He’s not as good of a passer or shooter but he could still score better than either and his defense was way better! Overall Kobe is a much better player than either.
    Kobe is not tougher? Kobe can play through pain. Lebron gets paralyzed by the fkn AC breaking down. Kobe never backed down from guarding lebron many times in their careers. Lebron has better longevity, that I give him.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Kobe is not tougher? Kobe can play through pain. Lebron gets paralyzed by the fkn AC breaking down. Kobe never backed down from guarding lebron many times in their careers. Lebron has better longevity, that I give him.
    I never mentioned Lebron. I was comparing Kobe to Booker and Beal. And for the record I don’t think Lebron is tough at all. Kobe was tougher than Lebron for sure.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE DRIBBLE View Post
    I never mentioned Lebron. I was comparing Kobe to Booker and Beal. And for the record I don’t think Lebron is tough at all. Kobe was tougher than Lebron for sure.
    Lol, my bad. Missed the point that this is vs beal and booker. Still, I would give toughness to kobe. Booker and beal have ways to go, lets see what they have to offer.

superior defense & playmaking

y'all dumb as ****

Dunking on everybody in the park Gougou's Avatar

Isn't Kobe also much more clutch than those 2?