Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Jazz at Lakers

Default Re: Jazz at Lakers

Can’t believe this dude thinks Drummond is even comparable to Gobert. Like, what? HOW?

I have plenty of criticisms for Gobert but he’s a huge net positive and Drummond is not.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    this from someone who thinks Gobert isn't better than Towns or Drummond or half the centers in the league
    Lol KAT is on Embiid and jokic level son he plays on crap team skill wise he is top 3 easily. Not many if any GMs would trade KAT for that French fruitcake.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Can’t believe this dude thinks Drummond is even comparable to Gobert. Like, what? HOW?

I have plenty of criticisms for Gobert but he’s a huge net positive and Drummond is not.
    In bad season Drummond still averaging more points and same amount of boards but I get it Gobert is better on D just saying let’s not act like he is heads and shoulders better he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball View Post
    In bad season Drummond still averaging more points and same amount of boards but I get it Gobert is better on D just saying let’s not act like he is heads and shoulders better he is not.
    Stop citing points while completely ignoring efficiency. Jesus Christ you are a massive casual. Drummond’s TS% is 50.1% that’s ****ing Horrible. He’s hurting his team by shooting so much. His points mean NOTHING.

Lol KAT is on Embiid and jokic level son he plays on crap team skill wise he is top 3 easily. Not many if any GMs would trade KAT for that French fruitcake.
    Gobert is more valuable than KAT. KAT should be better but he doesn’t play defense. I’d take KAT still if I was a GM just because I’d gamble I could get him to improve on defense but Gobert is more impactful rn.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

He's on a crap team because it's built around him. Gobert was on a crap team and they started competing.

a lot of bad GM's

it's not close. Watch the game last night again. Drummond was dominated

it's not close. Watch the game last night again. Drummond was dominated
    Let’s see how it pans out next times they play or better yet in a series.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Stop citing points while completely ignoring efficiency. Jesus Christ you are a massive casual. Drummond’s TS% is 50.1% that’s ****ing Horrible. He’s hurting his team by shooting so much. His points mean NOTHING.
    You clearly never stepped on a court with any decent players. Effiency isn’t everything because basketball is a game within a game. It’s all about strategy and flow of the game. That’s why eye test is very important

Let’s see how it pans out next times they play or better yet in a series.
    Gobert is 11-3 against Drummond.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    You clearly never stepped on a court with any decent players. Effiency isn’t everything because basketball is a game within a game. It’s all about strategy and flow of the game. That’s why eye test is very important
    The eye test showed me that Drummond is a dinosaur and the Lakers will have a hard time leaving him on the court against any good offensive team today

The eye test showed me that Drummond is a dinosaur and the Lakers will have a hard time leaving him on the court against any good offensive team today
    Nah I wasn’t necessarily talking about just Drummond. I was just saying for the effiency nerds