Default Lebron and Lakers deserve credits for winning despite Bradley quit on the team

What a terrible day of my life, Aldridge decides he doesn’t want to play anymore and quits on his teammates and the fans. I recall the same thing happened to Avery Bradley last year when he decided not to play in the bubble. He quit on the Lakers and his teammates, but they still went on to win the ring without him.

I guess I have to give credits where it’s due. Lebron, AD and Lakers were true champions, they won despite an important role player randomly quit on them for stupid reasons. And the karma came back to bite Avery Bradley, he was abandoned by the Heat and now he has to rot in a rebuilding Rockets team that doesn’t need him anyway.

College superstar

Default Re: Lebron and Lakers deserve credits for winning despite Bradley quit on the team

more strange and incoherent drivel from the op. the fact you thought this was an appropriate topic says a lot about you.

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron and Lakers deserve credits for winning despite Bradley quit on the team

Yeah, what an asshole Aldridge is for not wanting to drop dead on the Court.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24 View Post
    more strange and incoherent drivel from the op. the fact you thought this was an appropriate topic says a lot about you.
    Just today after Aldridge quit on my nets, I start to realize how much adversity the Lakers were facing when Bradley did the same with them last year. Must be demoralizing when the team was ready for the upcoming playoffs, and someone on the team decided he didn’t share the same vision as his teammates and he wanted to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    What a terrible day of my life, Aldridge decides he doesn’t want to play anymore and quits on his teammates and the fans.
    Stopped reading after that. You are a ****in' weird dude.

Op now exposing how much of an effeminate dude he is.