Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Default How dumb is Anthony Edwards? He doesn't know who Alex Rodriguez is???

He doesn't know who Alex Rodriguez is? Not even from social media?

Then says he doesn't know anything about baseball but a year before said he could have made it to the MLB. His physical skills are off the charts but he doesn't seem like a very high IQ guy to put it mildly.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: How dumb is Anthony Edwards? He doesn't know who Alex Rodriguez is???

Maybe if the kid was on roids he'd know who he was?

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: How dumb is Anthony Edwards? He doesn't know who Alex Rodriguez is???

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace View Post

He doesn't know who Alex Rodriguez is? Not even from social media?

Then says he doesn't know anything about baseball but a year before said he could have made it to the MLB. His physical skills are off the charts but he doesn't seem like a very high IQ guy to put it mildly.
    I don't know he's 20 years old dude. He wasn't even born when a rod came onto the league and he would of been a little kid when he was still relevant later on.

Plus i think he was just talking shit when he said he could play mlb. He also said he could go pro in hockey and golf

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I mean, I knew who Babe Ruth, Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, and Ted Williams were when I was a kid.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Its weird but its not dumb.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    Its weird but its not dumb.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I mean, I knew who Babe Ruth, Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, and Ted Williams were when I was a kid.
    ARod isn't on that level lol.

OP is a ****ing retard for being outraged by this

Knowing A-Rod's existence is trivia, has nothing to do with IQ. Kids don't go on social media for baseball highlights.

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    OP is a ****ing retard for being outraged by this

Knowing A-Rod's existence is trivia, has nothing to do with IQ. Kids don't go on social media for baseball highlights.
    The guy is all over the media because of his relationship with JLo too. Plus how to you not do a simple Google search if you find out the guy is part of the group that's going to buy your team? Reminds me a little of Markelle Fultz. Perfectly content to wallow in his ignorance

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    ARod isn't on that level lol.
    LOL yeah he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    LOL yeah he is.
    ARod (busted for roids, .260 batting average in the playoffs) is on the same level as Babe Ruth and Ted Williams?

F to the No

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    ARod (busted for roids, .260 batting average in the playoffs) is on the same level as Babe Ruth and Ted Williams?

F to the No
    While I agree that he isn't on the level of Ruth and Williams as far as greatness in the sport goes (impossible to compare the eras though), batting average in the playoffs isn't really an important factor. It's not even half a season worth of games. There's a reason why baseball sample sizes are so large.

He was amazing in their 2009 WS run though. But again, small samples mean nothing.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

This is not intelligence its information and not even important information. I have never told my son anything about Alex Rodriguez. And why should he have cared before? Even now if ARod was silly enough to have him traded over this (assuming he has that level of influence with the majority owner) how is being traded from Minnesota a punishment?

Decent college freshman

WHO?????

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Caring about baseball or pop culture isn’t an IQ issue. There are 300 million dollar baseball players I wouldn’t know even if I saw them playing baseball. Arod isn’t Babe Ruth or Muhammad Ali....one of those people you know because you grew up in a society that references them all the time. There are nba players who don’t know nba legends. Has nothing to do with anything.