The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default I can see the Hawks making it to the Finals in the very near future...

The nets run wont last long.The Hawks are gonna be in the Finals in the very near future.Maybe as soon as 2022.They are just built perfect outside of traeway being a fking midget. Dingo lite is gonna be running the league sooner than you think

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: I can see the Hawks making it to the Finals in the very near future...

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    The nets run wont last long.The Hawks are gonna be in the Finals in the very near future.Maybe as soon as 2022.They are just built perfect outside of traeway being a fking midget. Dingo lite is gonna be running the league sooner than you think
    Thats one thing i never understood is the Trae Young size thing has that ever been used against CP3 the way it's been used to knock Trae so much? Paul is like 6'0 175 and Trae is 6'1 180 so he is an inch bigger and 5 pounds heavier. He's taller than Kemba and Lowery as well who are both 6 ft. He's built exactly the same size and Rondo who is also 6'1 180. I dunno man it just seems weird to me for that to have always been said when he is about as avg as you can get at PG.

Now also Trae has used his size to get extra baskets as well with some foul calls going his way from bigger dudes hitting him lol. But i feel any good PG can say this and should use their smaller stature to their advantage not just Trae.

Default Re: I can see the Hawks making it to the Finals in the very near future...

Quote Originally Posted by falconfan13 View Post
    Thats one thing i never understood is the Trae Young size thing has that ever been used against CP3 the way it's been used to knock Trae so much? Paul is like 6'0 175 and Trae is 6'1 180 so he is an inch bigger and 5 pounds heavier. He's taller than Kemba and Lowery as well who are both 6 ft. He's built exactly the same size and Rondo who is also 6'1 180. I dunno man it just seems weird to me for that to have always been said when he is about as avg as you can get at PG.

Now also Trae has used his size to get extra baskets as well with some foul calls going his way from bigger dudes hitting him lol. But i feel any good PG can say this and should use their smaller stature to their advantage not just Trae.
    There is no way Trae Young is heavier than Chris Paul.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by falconfan13 View Post

Chris Paul is an elite defender who doesn't turn the ball over 4-5 times a game.

Your size is forgiven if you do that.

2015 hawks are still the best team in atlanta history

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Chris Paul is an elite defender who doesn't turn the ball over 4-5 times a game.

Your size is forgiven if you do that.
    Oh don't get me wrong CP3 is a dawg he is the best pound for pound defender in the league imo. Their no one his size who gives more effort on defense and succeeds in the league i don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    There is no way Trae Young is heavier than Chris Paul.
    I always thought this was a pretty good image of the 2 that showed off Trae's size next to CP3 i can see the 5 pounds and 1 inch difference for Trae. Atleast im pretty sure thats CP3 if not then i've lost my mind but the tweet always said it was him from trae's twitter account.