Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Harden just went down with a hamstring injury.If Jokic wins mvp it does not count

lol he's probable to play tonight

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Harden just went down with a hamstring injury.If Jokic wins mvp it does not count

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    This will be the most bogus mvp of all time just like the Heat getting to the Bubble Finals was bogus and the Nuggets beating the Clippers in the playoffs was bogus....This dude's whole career is a lie thus far...Nothing he has done is legit outside of getting 1st rounded 2 years ago in the playoffs....Every MVP candidate has went down with an injury and they all have better numbers than him but the media will give him the mvp just cause his fat azz played every game

If he wins mvp, this shit does NOT count! Give it to Dame....

Were you fighting back tears while writing this?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan View Post
    Were you fighting back tears while writing this?

Embiid didn't fight back his tears when they got eliminated by Kawhi. I'm sure he was writing that post in a bucket of tears.

Let's be real, the media isn't going to vote for him after what he did to get out of Houston. Everyone loves Jokic and his raw/advanced numbers are all-time great this year & the Nuggets could very well finish top 2 in the West, I wouldn't be mad if he won one tbh.