Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Michael Rappaport snitches on KD, calls lawyers and posts DMs on twitter

Default Re: Michael Rappaport snitches on KD, calls lawyers and posts DMs on twitter

Good troll on both their parts, most will eat this up especially how foul it got. Gotta give props to KD playing along with his part everytime. He takes "the bad guy" hits for lulz and sacrifices himself to keep the media of everyone else.

Once you see the act you recognize it always

Last edited by LAmbruh; 03-30-2021 at 10:18 PM.

It really is funny though how much the narrative swings between two players with the same sensitivity

Jordan had the same diaper rash reaction and scorned reporters, fans, talk show hosts and everybody just paranoid they were gaslighting him. 12yo kids, 65yo women and anyone in between. No autographs kids he's got on a Pistons jersey, it's my deck of cards and i'm taking them home

Yo u hear MJ cheated in cards on that grandma. Psycho savage to the bone MJ taking it personal, cold blooded mf'r

Durant trolls back with fans on social media and TNT crew. Look at that bitchmade nikka KD hella mad at chuck and getting personal

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    It really is funny though how much the narrative swings between two players with the same sensitivity

Jordan had the same diaper rash reaction and scorned reporters, fans, talk show hosts and everybody just paranoid they were gaslighting him. 12yo kids, 65yo women and anyone in between. No autographs kids he's got on a Pistons jersey, it's my deck of cards and i'm taking them home

Yo u hear MJ cheated in cards on that grandma. Psycho savage to the bone MJ taking it personal, cold blooded mf'r

Durant trolls back with fans on social media and TNT crew. Look at that bitchmade nikka KD hella mad at chuck and getting personal
    People have their biases, and some folks get offended for no reason over stuff that happens on social media that doesn't pertain to them.

I personally have a lot of respect for KD. Anyone who downplays his accomplishments (as well as any other player's accomplishments) is a pathetic loser in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    : KD IS a sensitive tough guy but crying to Twitter about how KD said mean things to you is way bigger pu$$y move than anything KD done (including joining GSW)

https://twitter.com/michaelrapaport/...107470338?s=21
    Nah man. Nothing wrong with what Rappaport did. He did us all a favor actually by sharing that.

KD needs help. He needs serious therapy. That's putting it mildly. I'm trying to be nice.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Nah man. Nothing wrong with what Rappaport did. He did us all a favor actually by sharing that.

KD needs help. He needs serious therapy. That's putting it mildly. I'm trying to be nice.
    Both Mike and KD did nothing wrong.

Quit being a melodramatic snowflake.

+1

He's a triggered beta. Worse than 3ball even

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

Jordan had much better sense than KD. He would never do anything like this - it's too stupid. MJ was always concerned about his image and he always maintained a good image. He was, in fact, the most popular player of all time all the way through to 1998.

KD is not that. KD is another level of immature. It's actually astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Both Mike and KD did nothing wrong.

Quit being a melodramatic snowflake.
    KD absolutely did something wrong. He's a 32 year old man acting like he's 12. You were raised in a barn.

Decent college freshman

KD absolutely did something wrong. He's a 32 year old man acting like he's 12. You were raised in a barn.
    He and Mike are harmlessly shit talking on Twitter.

Anyone getting offended over that is a pathetic snowflake.

You were raised in a dumpster, you bald ass crakka.

He and Mike are harmlessly shit talking on Twitter.

Anyone getting offended over that is a pathetic snowflake.

You were raised in a dumpster, you bald ass crakka.
    You don't even have low standards. You have no standards. You're poor, right? I know you are if you accept behavior like this as normal.

Decent college freshman

You don't even have low standards. You have no standards. You're poor, right? I know you are if you accept behavior like this as normal.
    Quit projecting.

Only miserable snowflakes are the ones getting their panties in a twist over harmless Twitter shit talking.

Go wax your dome some more. Next time I am sodomizing you, I want to be able to see my reflection.

Quit projecting.

Only miserable snowflakes are the ones getting their panties in a twist over harmless Twitter shit talking.

Go wax your dome some more. Next time I am sodomizing you, I want to be able to see my reflection.
    You're defending KD's idiocy by using racism and homophobia. Of course you would think it's fine. Normal people however will not accept either KD's behavior or yours.

Decent college freshman

You're defending KD's idiocy by using racism and homophobia. Of course you would think it's fine. Normal people however will not accept either KD's behavior or yours.
    Typical snowflake behavior (pretending that someone is being racist or homophobic in order to deflect).

Normal people wouldn't accept your snowflake mentality.

I would be embarrassed if my son acted like you.

Have you waxed your dome yet? I'm not gonna use vaseline this time boy. You better prepare yourself.

KD owned him. Rap is a hack and will be burning in hell in the next 5 years, I will make sure of it.