Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: I believe it's highly likely that Andre Drummond absolutely balls out

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Drummond and AD at 75% is enough to get you into playoffs. Especially now because of the new play-in. Lakers would have to end season in top 10 seeds. AD/Lebron will both be back long before that. They would have to end season at 11th seed or completely choke in the play-in games with both AD/Lebron playing to miss playoffs. That's very much unlikely.
    Considering Drummond has been on bad teams and so has Davis it's still a question. I wouldn't be to excited about a do or die play in where anything could happen

Default Re: I believe it's highly likely that Andre Drummond absolutely balls out

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    I'm excited to see how the rotation looks.

How many minutes does Andre get? It's confirmed that he's starting.

What about Gasol? I hope they play him 15 minutes per game, as he's still incredibly valuable.
    Gasol hasn't shown up yet. For LA fans sake, hopefully he is conserving whatever fuel left for the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    Gasol hasn't shown up yet. For LA fans sake, hopefully he is conserving whatever fuel left for the postseason.
    Not quite exactly true. His impact has been felt, per the advanced statistics. He's anchored for most of the season the #1 defense. His 3pt shooting was cold to start the season -- but it has heated up. Prior to his covid spell, he had a stretch of tremendous shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Not quite exactly true. His impact has been felt, per the advanced statistics. He's anchored for most of the season the #1 defense. His 3pt shooting was cold to start the season -- but it has heated up. Prior to his covid spell, he had a stretch of tremendous shooting.
    He ranks 0.9 in BPM which is decent for someone playing his role. In RPM or "isolated impact" Gasol is a net negative though. At only ~19 minutes a game, not sure how he is LA's defensive anchor. AD and Bron have been clearly better on that end.

His three-point shooting has improved some. I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    He ranks 0.9 in BPM which is decent for someone playing his role. In RPM or "isolated impact" Gasol is a net negative though. At only ~19 minutes a game, not sure how he is LA's defensive anchor. AD and Bron have been clearly better on that end.

His three-point shooting has improved some. I'll give you that.
    His D-LEBRON rating is particularly good.

Local High School Star

Drummond sucks. He’s a scrub to throw at Jokic/Embiid/Giannis and pray you get lucky on a good defensive night from him. But he’s 0/1 so far on that.

Meanwhile Harrell would look like peak Amare for 7 straight games against Brooklyn if need be.

Edit: Hell Harrell would look like peak Harrell for 7 straight games against BKN.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Considering Drummond has been on bad teams and so has Davis it's still a question. I wouldn't be to excited about a do or die play in where anything could happen
    I'm not concerned if I have LeBron and Davis both on my team. In a must-win game, they are balling

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I'm not concerned if I have LeBron and Davis both on my team. In a must-win game, they are balling
    Going to be a while before you have both though. What happens in the meantime is the question

That didn't go as planned.

The Lakers are thinking about playing Gasol and Harrell together at C and PF. That might have some potential behind Drummond.

he sure balled out

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Excited to see the show when they're all healthy.

The unstoppable force meets the immovable object come July. See you then.

Gorilla Monsoon fan :)

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Going to be a while before you have both though. What happens in the meantime is the question
    We were talking about play-in, which will not happen until mid-May (like May 18-20)... Until then we just have to stay within top 10 seeds

Banned

If by "balling out" you mean stubbing his toe, then it's highly likely.