Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Default Re: We criticize players for stacking the deck. But would you do the same?

In this weak current era? For sure. Its normal. No shame in doing what they been doing since 2008

Its what they do.

*post stupid sh*t on social media
    *Recruit your allstar buddies
    *chuck 3s
    *go on banana boats with rival team captains

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: We criticize players for stacking the deck. But would you do the same?

No.

I would rather be Reggie Miller than Lebron James.

This applies to John Stockton and Karl Malone. Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio. I'd rather be loved by city and try to win them a title.

Do you think the city of Miami or the state of Ohio cares about Lebron? They don't. He was just a paid off sniper.
    Last edited by Gayfuk; 03-31-2021 at 07:27 AM.

LeBron saw the Celtics and one upped them .KD saw LeBron then one upped him. No use in complaining about it. That's the way it's going.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayfuk View Post
    No.

I would rather be Reggie Miller than Lebron James.

This applies to John Stockton and Karl Malone. Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio. I'd rather be loved by city and try to win them a title.

Do you think the city of Miami or the state of Ohio cares about Lebron? They don't. He was just a paid off sniper.
    He won every team a ring. You are severely retarded.

Lets be honest. I'd rather be as rich as LeBron then any of them other dudes lol

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    They were not a contender at all since trading away Harden. Westbrook was a cancer and always will be, KD saw that the ceiling of that team was WCF. The Thunder had their chances but the championship window closed after 2012. Also lets not forget that unlike the Cavs FO which tried to improve the team every year during Lebron's time spent with them(yeah they aint very competent but at least they tried), the Thunder FO always made the rosters worse year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    What’s so funny about it? The thunder’s championship window closed after trading away Harden, there’s no way that a team with Westbrook as your best or second best player can win a title.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    What’s so funny about it? The thunder’s championship window closed after trading away Harden, there’s no way that a team with Westbrook as your best or second best player can win a title.
    They were contenders every year, but key injuries kept screwing them over.

Also you're really trying to say that a team up 3-1 in the WCF against a 73-win team isn't a contender? Don't try to pin that series solely on Westbrook, both KD and WB choked hard in closing out that series.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I'd rather drop 35 a game and get payed losing than 12 a game winning